Day 1 : Snow And Cold Feet

Caregivers : Chan, Hyunjin, Felix, Jeongin
Littles : Changbin, Minho, Seungmin, Jisung

-

Screams and padded feet echo into the cuties' dorm.

"Okay come here now!"

Chan calls, a coat in one hand, two scarves in another. Minho makes a shortcut into his room, giggling, Changbin on his toes. Chan sighs, following the hyper littles into the room.

The two are snickering to themselves under the covers of the bed, creating two bumps on it. The leader smiles fondly.

"Oh I wonder where my babies are!"

The bumps shake in laughter.

"Hyunjin! I need your help here, I can't find the littles!"

Chan yells for the dancer. Hyunjin runs into the room, a bit concerned.

"What?! W-wh- oh"

He sees the bed and finally understands, smiling softly.

"Oh, where is my angel? Hyungie, you lost him?"

Hyunjin plays along, sharing a playful look with Chan. The bed covers move and Minho's head pops up.

"No, dada, I here!"

Hyunjin grins at him.

"Hey, lovely, here you are!"

Changbin is next to show up from under his hiding.

"Dada, I'm here too"

He exclaims, running to Chan, the latter holding him into a hug.

"Great! Now how about we get ready to go outside?"

Chan gives Hyunjin one of the scarves before he gets to Minho. Minho pouts, trying to escape the piece of clothing.

"Honey, please, your brothers are waiting for you, they're already ready"

Minho frowns but finally let's his caregiver put on the scarf for him. When it's on, they turn around, where Changbin finally has his own scarf on.

"Okay boys, snow suits next"

Chan guides them to the others by the entrance of the dorm.

Jisung and Seungmin are sitting on the floor, blabbering to themselves, almost all dressed up to go outside. Jeongin puts on Jisung's hat as Felix is pushing Seungmin's hands into soft mittens.

Jisung smiles wider when he notices Minho and Changbin, arms going up, towards them.

" 'rothers!"

Jeongin smiles softly.

"Your brothers need to get ready, hun"

Chan grins at him, pushing slightly Changbin towards Felix so the latter could help him put on his winter suit.

A screech makes everyone jump. Before they know it, Minho is running to the closest window.

"Snow! Snow!"

He points outside, excitedly. Hyunjin laughs, dragging the little back to the entrance, ready to help him dress up.

"Yes, love, it's snowing. Now here, the faster you put on your snow suit, the faster you can be outside playing, okay?"

Minho nods eagerly.

" 'kay!"

Once everyone is finally bundled up in their warmest clothes, Felix opens up the door, letting the littles run out one after the other.

As soon as they follow them, the caregivers almost immediately get hit by snowballs, laughters emitting from the four mischievous littles.

Then the battle begins.

Snow is flying everywhere as the littles scream, trying to hide away from the cold projectiles.

Seungmin is running away as Felix threatens to put a bit of snow on his head.

"No appa! Minnie cold!"

Felix still gets to him as the little laughs in delight. The snow in the caregiver's hand is long forgotten and falls to the ground as he hugs the younger.

"You're cold my Minnie?"

Seungmin pouts and nods, pure joy showing in his eyes. Felix is about to hug him closer when a snowball hits him at the side.

"Hey!"

He screams in protest. Changbin the culprit, giggles and runs away as fast as he came.

The battle then continues as caregiver/little teams are created.

Soon, they are all exhausted, but not before the littles create snow angels and build castles with the cold material.

The sky has now turned a darker blue, announcing the near sunset.

Chan claps his hands together, a smile adoring his face.

"Okay! How about we get back inside and I'll prepare some hot chocolate!"

The littles jump in excitement, running towards the front door, energy miraculously pumping through them once again. The caregivers chuckle fondly at their cute group members. When they enter the dorm, the littles have already thrown half of their winter clothes everywhere on the ground.

"Hey, loves, please come pick up your things!"

Hyunjin calls into the house. Giggles are heard before the cuties appear again from the living room.

"Sorry dada"

Minho apologies sheepishly, grabbing his coat off the floor.

"It's fine, my love"

Hyunjin smiles at him, ruffling his hair a little.

The littles work on cleaning up the entrance as the caregivers make their way to the kitchen, looking to prepare some treats for the excited four.

Chan prepares the cups of hot chocolate as Felix plates some cookies he's made the night before. Jeongin looks for some popcorn and Hyunjin stops short the energic littles when they try to enter the kitchen.

"Okay, okay, loves! Why don't we wait on the couch, you guys can pick a movie to watch!"

He exclaims, diverting their attention to something other than the snacks getting ready for them. The four easily agree, running to the living room.

"We watch Home Awone!"

Jisung suggests and Minho frowns.

"No, wanna watch The Grinch!"

Changbin shakes his head.

"No, don't wanna, I scared of him"

Hyunjin pats the latter's head in sympathy. Seungmin then raises his hand shyly.

"How 'bout The Polar Express?"

He asks in a small voice. Surprisingly, all the other littles seem excited about it and agree quickly, making Seungmin smile.

"It's settled then"

Hyunjin smiles fondly, grabbing the television controller, looking for the movie.

Meanwhile, the others are finished in the kitchen and happily bring the treats to the littles. The movie is already on, but their heads all turn when they hear their caregivers entering the room. They gasp at the food and drinks, eyes sparkling.

The caregivers distribute the snacks, making sure nobody drops anything. Once everyone is set, the movie plays in the background as the littles enjoy their food.

The snow is still falling outside, but everyone is warm and happy inside, enjoying the moment and each other's company. Smiles rest on their faces as the day is getting to an end.