More Than That - Special

a/n

This is NOT a little space one shot, I just wrote it for fun. Hope you still enjoy!

-

//"I love you"

"I love you too Lix"//

4 months before the Jeongin incident~

-

Changbin POV

"Changbin today could you go to Minho's base and bring him the new contract? I would need it signed as soon as possible"

Chan asked me. I took the papers from his hand and agreed.

"No problem boss"

I smiled at him before leaving his office. I sighed once out. I didn't think I'd have to meet Minho today. It was not that I didn't like him, but he clearly didn't like me very much. I still made my way out of the building and hopped into my black tesla.

Once at Minho's work place, I got out of the car with the stack of paper in my hands. I huffed when I saw guards by the door. I approached them and they stepped in my way, restricting me from entering.

"I'm bringing this to your boss, I work for Bang Chan"

I showed them my ID and they agreed, opening the door. Stepping inside, I tried to remember the way to Minho's office. I ran up two stacks of stairs and looked around before making a turn to the left. I skipped some doors and arrived at the last one. I knocked twice waiting for an answer from the other side, when I heard a yes I  pushed the door open. Minho was sitting behind his desk and looked at me when I entered.

"Changbin"

He said in a stern way.

"Minho"

I simply answered and we glared at each other for a few seconds before I got closer to his desk. I left the papers in front of him.

"Chan wants you to sign those papers, it's the new contract"

He nodded and quickly read it, the silence only filled by the sound of pages being turned. Without a word, he took a pen and signed at the bottom of a few pages then handed it back to me.

"It looks good, tell Chan I have some things to discuss with him before next week"

I shook my head yes and left the room. I made my way down the corridor, hoping to find the stairs I was in, minutes ago. Although, I walked past a semi-opened door and without thinking, glanced inside it. It was a combat practice room, with mattresses covering the floor and even going up on the walls along with some mirrors. What really catched my eyes though, was the boy inside. He had light blond hair, long enough to be tied into a small ponytail. He was practicing kicks and I didn't know why, I just couldn't stop watching his every movements. Suddenly, his movements got slower and our eyes met in one of the mirror. I quickly stopped staring at him and walked away, my heart beating like crazy inside my chest. Once at the stairs, I stopped and put my hand on the wall, trying to calm myself down. What the heck was wrong with me?

Felix POV

I had noticed someone was looking at me. At first, I thought he would simply go away, but he didn't. I felt his stare on my back so I slowed down and looked up towards the mirrors, that's when I catched the eyes of a small man. I didn't get a good view as he immediately walked away, but I still had an idea of his face. He had cute cheeks and small eyes almost completely covered by brown bangs. I had never seen him before, he was probably not from here. Who was he?