Stupid - Part 2

Caregivers : Changbin, Felix (+skz)
Little : Seungmin

-

3rd POV

Seungmin woke up slowly and tried to stretch out a bit, but realized he was stuck between two pairs of arms. He wasn't little anymore and what had happened was hard to remember. So how did he end up all cuddled up with both Changbin and Felix? It was confusing, but strangely comforting. He didn't try to move another time and simply laid there, eyes fixed on the ceiling. He thought at least two of his members accepted him, maybe there was hope for him to stay. Right?

"Hello baby"

He heard a sleepy voice beside him and quickly turned around to catch Changbin's eyes. He became flustered when he realized the nickname the older used.

"I-I'm not little anymore"

He shyly explained. Changbin smirked.

"So what? You're still a baby"

He said, pulling Seungmin into his arms again. Seungmin huffed and tried to escape, but it was no use. He decided to stop moving and let himself be held.

"So- you two are fine with me being a little?"

He asked in a whisper. Changbin hummed, almost asleep again.

"Of course we are, everyone is actually"

Seungmin purked up a this. Everyone accepted him? So many to play with... And just like that, his headspace had fogged up his mind.

"Ewryone pway wif Minnie?"

Changbin's eyes opened again, surprised by the switch of voice, but smiled nonetheless.

"Yes honey, everyone will play with you if you want. I think they are all excited to meet you"

The little giggled. At the sound, a disheveled Felix awoke beside them.

"Good morning"

He said in an even deeper voice than usual. Changbin chuckled.

"It's the afternoon Lix"

Seungmin laughed again while he tried to turn around and look at Felix.

"Mama's hair funny"

This brought the dancer to touch his hair and realize just how messy it was. Still, he decided to ignore it when he saw how cute Seungmin sounded.

"It's okay, it just means mama slept well, now how did my cutie sleep?"

A giggled escaped the younger's throat again.

"Swept well too, wanna pway wif everyone now"

He excitedly exclaimed. His two caregivers shared a look and laughed lightly.

"Of course pumpkin, do you want to put on something more comfortable first?"

Changbin wondered. Seungmin nodded and practically jumped out of bed. It seemed like it was late afternoon so the rapper thought it would be easier to just dress the little up in his pajama. From the latter's closet, he took a pair of fluffy sweatpants and a hoodie to go with it. By the time Seungmin was all set, Felix fell back asleep and the youngest had to wake him up by jumping on the bed, with a frightened Changbin, ready to catch Seungmin at any moment. The trio finally exited the room with a Seungmin a little bit too excited. At first, he was getting carried into Changbin's arms, but he moved so much the older had to put him down. He almost ran to the living room, but when he got there he quickly stopped in his track. Everyone had turned around and were looking at him. He let out a whine and blindly searched for his caregivers' hands. He felt even smaller under all the stares.

"Hello Minnie!"

Jeongin's voice broke the silence and frightened Seungmin a little, but when he saw the big smile on the maknae's face he let go of Changbin and Felix's hands to run into the hold of the youngest.

"Did you sleep well, little one?"

Seungmin nodded and, sitting on Jeongin's lap, started chewing on the latter's hoodie string.

"Hey, he probably has pacifiers, can someone find one? I think he'd like one right now"

Jeongin asked. Everyone seemed impressed by his cargiver's skills, it looked like he was used to it. Felix quickly listened to him and made his way back into the room to look for a pacifier. It was pretty easy to find as the box of little stuff was resting on top of everything inside the bag Seungmin had prepared. Back in the living room, he handed the dummy to Seungmin who happily started sucking on it. Everyone cooed and Seungmin whined again at the attention. Even tough he did want to play with everyone, he would need some time to get used to all of them. Beside him, Hyunjin started making silly faces and the little giggled loudly. He also reached for the dancer's hair and studied it with widened eyes.

"You like my hair, darling?"

Seungmin gurgled an answer, still observing a lock of hair.

The rest of the day went by great. One by one, the members each took care of Seungmin. The little sometimes needed Changbin and Felix's help to meet a new member in his headspace, but still, everything went smoothly. When it was time to eat, Seungmin happily made his way to Changbin's lap and waited for the food to be served, making the others jealous from all the affection the rapper, but also Felix, got from the younger. It was easy to conclude both of them would be his main caregivers, though.

Night time was approaching for Seungmin and Felix decided it was time for him to get ready for bed. After he was finally ready, he asked his caregiver to go back into the living room before heading to bed. Felix was reticent at first and looked at him confused.

"Pwease? No long"

The little tried to convince him and Felix couldn't resist much longer, nodding in approval. The younger smiled and quickly waddled back to the room where everyone was still watching tv and talking. They all stopped their discussion when Seungmin halted by the door frame.

"Huggies fo' night night?"

He shyly demanded. Changbin was quick to respond and gestured for his little to get closer. The latter practically ran to him and engulfed his face in the older's chest as he hugged him.

"Good night princess"

Changbin whispered in his ear before pecking his cheek. The little giggled as he made his way to the next member. He was warmly welcomed by the leader's arms and closed his eyes in contentment. Then he escaped the hug and moved on to Minho, sitting next to Chan.

"Hey cutie"

The dancer said, smiling at the younger. Seungmin hummed and hugged him tightly. When Jisung's turn arrived, Seungmin simply grabbed the rapper's hands, observing them for a bit.

"Do you want a hug sweets?"

The little sleepily rose his head and nodded, immediately getting pulled into Jisung's arms. He rested his head on the older's shoulder and his eyes started closing on their own. Beside them, Hyunjin ruffled the little's hair softly, a grin adorning his face.

"Night night Minnie"

He said. Jeongin wanted a hug too, so he proposed to take Seungmin back into his room and scooped him up into his arms. Everyone wished the little goodnight even though he was already pretty much asleep and didn't here them. Felix had watched the whole scene, a smile resting on his face and followed Jeongin when he passed him. In Seungmin's room, the dancer removed the covers so the youngest could lay the little down on his bed. Felix then tucked him in and placed a pacifier between his lips. He kissed his forehead and exited the room with Jeongin.

Even if the group didn't get the chance to speak with big Seungmin and apologize for making him believe they didn't love him anymore, they hoped he could still remember the feeling he had while spending time with them in headspace. They also all secretly hoped to play with little Seungmin many more times in the futur.

-

a/n

Here's part two my loves :))