Day 10 : Pink, More Pink

Caregivers : Hyunjin, Minho, Jeongin, Chan
Littles : Seungmin, Changbin, Jisung, Felix

-

Jisung and Felix were the bestest of friends while in little space. Not that they weren't when they were big, but once little the two were inseparable.

They would argue a lot but they would always continue to follow each other around all day long. When one did something, the other did the same.

Seungmin was a much more reseverved little, for the most time, and he enjoyed his time alone. Although, when the three decided to play together, things could get hectic pretty fast.

The caregivers had learned to adapt and were grateful there were more caregivers than there were littles.

Until Changbin first slipped and they all had to readjust. They would never be able to blame Changbin for it, but they wouldn't lie if they confessed it was harder now that littles and caregivers were even.

But they managed...most of the time.

"No!"

A high pitched screech echoed through the house. Pink glitters flying out everywhere.

Jisung had snatched the glitters from Felix as the two were arguing back and forth.

"You didn' ask!"

Felix cried out, hands grabbing for the tube of glitters. Jisung quickly rose it above his head, out of the younger's reach.

"I wan' pink too! You take it all!"

Jisung yelled back. Felix whined loudly, eyes glossing over as he tried to get the glitters again.

"Gimme back!"

Felix was full on sobbing when Chan entered the dining room.

"Dada!"

He cried loudly. Chan took a minute to assess what was happening.

"Okay, what's happening here?"

He asked with a strict tone.

"I wan'ed pink too, hyungie"

Jisung exclaimed, still hiding the pink glitters from Felix. The later continued to cry his eyes out, cheeks getting red.

"Jisung, clearly Felix had it first. Would you please let him use it? When he'll be done with it, you will be able to use it too"

Jisung whined and shook his head.

"But he taking it all!"

He argued, not willing to give away what he had waited for, for so long already. Chan sighed and reached his hand out, gesturing for the tube.

Jisung frowned and shook his head again, faster. Chan stared at him sternly until the little gave him the glitters. Once out of his hand, Jisung immediately joined in the crying session, sobbing his eyes out alongside Felix.

Chan rubbed a hand onto his face, quickly entering the kitchen to find two plastic bowls. He poured half of the glitters into one and the rest into the other.

He set the bowls in front of each little, rubbing their head gently to make them stop crying.

"Here, you can both have it now"

The friends sniffled and looked at what was set on the table for them. Jisung dried his tears with his sleeve and turned to Felix, grabbing the latter's cheeks to dry them too.