Day 6 : Trust Me

Caregivers : Chan and Jisung
Little : Changbin

-

Changbin found himself alone at the dorm. Hyunjin was at the cuties dorm with Seungmin and Jeongin, Jisung was perfecting their new choreography with Minho and Chan was still at the studio.

It wasn't something that bothered him, he could always enjoy some alone time and he'd already promised to text one of the members if he started to feel little.

He giggled to himself as he watched some STAYs edit videos. It was mostly skz-talker moments where they were all singing -and well, yelling too- while getting ready.

As the video ended, Changbin continued to laugh fondly. He instinctively opened the comment section, scrolling through them with a smile. Said smile dropped when his eyes landed on one specific comment.

/Changbin is so loud, I feel like I can never hear the others/

Changbin understood it wasn't the worst comment he could've gotten. Actually, he'd been told he was loud multiple times, but it's the comments under this one that broke his heart.

/Ikr like shut up once in a while/

/Guys its so mean to say that,, but i agree lol/

His breathing quickened. He tried to focus on the good comments that were defending him, but his vision seemed to blur them out, eyes finding the mean words again and again.

They were so mean, meanies! Changbin's eyes filled with tears as he threw his phone on the floor. He cried out loud when he realised he could've broken it. Fortunately, when he picked it up again, it seemed fine.

He curled up on himself with a shaky sigh. His dadas were going to be mad. He didn't tell them he was little. He bit his wobbly bottom lip to hold back a sob and sniffled.

He missed his caregivers so much. He rocked himself on the floor, feeling too young to understand how to get his dadas there. He closed his eyes and wished very hard for them to appear next to him. He could have a hug and his dadas would be able to chase all the meanies away.

The little hiccuped in surprise when the front door suddenly opened.

"Dada?"

He asked gently, a tear falling on his cheek. Nobody answered and the little started to panic, were his dadas really mad at him?

"I sorry, dada!"

He cried out, aggressively rubbing his eyes, desperately trying to dry the continuous flow of tears.

A pair of feet rushed towards him as Changbin was on the verge of hyperventilating. Hands craddled his face, caressing his cheeks.

"Please take deep breaths for me, angel. You're okay, dada's here now"

Changbin's breath was still quickening even with the gentle and calming presence in front of him.

"Oh my poor baby, what happened? Can you calm down for me, angel?"

The little was soon cradled into warm arms.

"D-dada"

Changbin sniffled, pushing his face into the soft fabric touching his face.

"Yes darling"

A soft voice answered, brushing Changbin's hair with his fingers. As he recognized his dada Jisung, Changbin was slowly starting to calm down, regaining a steady breathing.

"I sowwy"

He cried out, grabbing his caregiver's shirt.

"What for?"