Day 13 : Merry Christmas Honey

a/n : MERRY CHRISTMAS!! (sorry for the wait T-T) I hope you'll enjoy this last day of the little advent calendar <3
-

Caregiver : Jisung (+skz)
Little : Seungmin + ?

-

Giggles echoed through the entire dorm, coming from Jisung's room.

"Easy honey, I need to put on your shirt"

Jisung tried to calm him down. The little laughed again, trying to escape from his caregiver's arms. Seungmin shook with excitemed since the moment he woke up. Christmas was always Seungmin's favorite day of the year and it was way better when he got to spend it with his caregiver and his other hyungies.

Jisung was desperately trying to dress the little, who kept running around the room. He currently had one arm into his cardigan, the other sleeve flapping onto Seungmin's back.

The rapper sighed, but couldn't help the fond smile perking on his face.

"Okay, honey, I know you're excited, but I need to dress you up so we can go"

Seungmin continued to laugh, but finally calmed down a little bit. Jisung made him sit down on the bed in the middle of the room.

The caregiver carefully pulled up the remaining sleeve of the green cardigan. Once done, Seungmin immediately stood up to run out of the room. Jisung chuckled airyly and followed suit behind him.

Seungmin entered the living room with a huge smile, looking at all his hyungies.

"Seungminnie"

Hyunjin cried out as he opened his arms for Seungmin to hug him. Seungmin ran happily to him and the older held him up, spinning them for a second. The little laughed even harder at that.

Jisung came into the room to that view and joined in the laughter, watching his little with fondness.

When Hyunjin placed Seungmin back down on the floor, the little realized his caregiver's presence and skipped back to him.

"Appa!"

Jisung grinned and catched Seungmin once he was close enough.

"I'm here, honey"

Jisung chuckled, ruffling his little's hair. 

"Okay, dinner's ready!"

Minho exclaimed, bringing a large plate of food. The table was already filled with tones of good food. Everyone smiled in delight and settled at the table. Jisung prompted Seungmin towards the table to join them. The little walked up willingly with a small jump to his steps.

The whole group quickly digged in, sending multiple praises to Minho. The latter blushed furiously and brushed them off, telling them to just eat.

Dinner was entertained by Seungmin's rambling, nobody minded though and they all responded excitedly at the little's words.

Once the meal was over, not a single piece of food left in any of the plates, they moved to the living room.

Seungmin jumped in excitement when he saw the presents under the tree. He knew they weren't going to open them now, but he couldn't help but be ecstatic at the idea of unwrapping them.

Jisung laughed and pulled the little into his lap on the couch.

"Are you excited, honey?"

Seungmin turned his head towards the rapper and nodded. Jisung smiled and kissed the top of Seungmin's head.