Day 9 : My Favorite

Caregiver : Jeongin (+Seungmin)
Baby space : Minho

-

Minho entered the dorm with a grunt. He felt exhausted, the last ounce of his energy taken to get further into the apartment.

He had danced all day long, teaching some new trainees a choreography for their monthly evaluation. He was happy to help, of course, but where did those kid even found so much energy to spend?

When he left the building with them, they were still jumping around asking him if he'd join them to eat. Minho had respectfully declined the offer, wishing for nothing more then a bed to sleep in.

He was getting old, wasn't he?

He frowned to himself, groaning and rubbing his face with his palms. He should take a shower, but his body was numb. He could do that after a quick nap.

Minho let himself fall on the bed, allowing his little side to take over as he wanted nothing but a restfull sleep.

The dancer slowly fell into a deep slumber, images of his cats popping up into his head. He smiled to himself sleepily and buried his face into the covers.

And if he fell asleep into the wrong bed, maybe it wasn't completely his fault. Could you really blame him when Jeongin's bed just smelled so good? A sweet mix of vanilla and fresh bread could only put him to sleep faster. He could almost believe his appa was right there next to him.

Jeongin entered the dorm, Seungmin on his toes. They'd spend the day together, practicing they're vocals.

"Hyung, I crave McDonald's, can we please order in?"

Jeongin pouted at Seungmin, sending him his best puppy eyes. Seungmin beamed, immediately taking the opportunity to squeeze the younger's face between his two palms.

"Or maknae, aren't you so cute!"

Jeongin batted his hands away, whining loudly.

"Hyung!"

Seungmin giggled and nodded his head.

"Of course we can get fast food, maknae-ya"

He agreed, ruffling Jeongin's hair affectionately. Jeongin grinned bright with excitement.

"Great! I'll ask Minho hyung if he wants to join us"

He quickly exclaimed, turning around to go look into the eldest's room.

"Hyungie! Do you want some-"

Jeongin opened the door, stopping short when he saw it was empty of his hyung. He frowned deeply, remembering the text he'd gotten from Minho earlier saying he was back home.

"Minnie hyung, I don't know where-"

"I think you should come see this, Innie"

Seungmin said, staring into Jeongin's open bedroom. The younger, confused, quickly walked up to Seungmin.

"What is it?"

He asked, turning his head to look into the room. He gasped quietly, eyes softening, as his hands raised to cover his mouth.

"Oh"

There, on his bed, Minho was sleeping deeply. His face squished against the pillow, the eldest let out soft breaths once in a while.

"Oh, he is so cute! My baba"

He whisper-yelled at Seungmin, the older shaking his head in amusement. Jeongin crossed the couple of feet separating him from his little, rearranging the covers on top of the later.