Day 5 : Praises And Cuddles

Caregivers : Minho, Changbin
Little : Jisung

-

Minho and Changbin looked at each other as Jisung did the cutest of noise. Changbin grinned and got closer to the little playing on the floor.

"Isn't our baby so cute!"

Jisung turned to his caregiver, blushing furiously. He whined slightly and hid his face into Minho's shoulder, who was sitting behind him.

As a child Jisung had never gotten praised by his parents. They were always busy, which by inadvertance made him very independent. Unfortunately, it also created a feeling of neglect in Jisung during the entirety of his childhood.

When he'd grown up, he went to see a therapist which made him discover about little space and was actually his first caregiver. He'd let him slip during the sessions and took good care of him. Jisung would always be so grateful to him.

Of course, it couldn't last and his therapist  eventually deemed him ready to stop the sessions. That's when he slowly fell into his Minho and Changbin hyungs' care.

Minho laughed and tried to get Jisung to look up at him.

"Pretty baby, look at appa"

He softly said into his ear. Jisung squirmed around, pushing further into Minho's arms. Changbin pet his hair, a warm chuckle leaving his mouth.

"Hey, honey, look at papa"

Changbin bribed him gently. Jisung shook his head, red ears peeking behind his hair.

"Love, look up at your papa"

Minho added softly. The little slowly came out of his hiding place, looking shyly at Changbin.

"There's my beautiful angel"

Jisung almost hid again, but Minho nudged him slightly.

"None of that, baby"

Jisung whined, not knowing how to react to so many praises in such a short time span.

"Listen, cutie, when someone gives you a compliment, you can say 'thank you' "

Minho explained, hoping to get Jisung to feel less shy. The younger looked up slowly at his caregivers behind his fluffy bangs.

"Thank chu"

He murmured kindly. Changbin grinned in response.

"Of course, sweets"

He proceeded to squeeze softly one of Jisung's redenned cheek. The little giggled, trying to hide away again. Minho laughed at the cuteness, but started to get up.

"You are very cute baby, but I need to prepare something for us to eat, hm?"

Jisung whined sadly looking at one of his caregiver walking away from him. Even if he knew the older wasn't going far and would come back soon enough, it was still a heart breaking view.

Changbin crawled closer to his little, poking his thigh lightly, making Jisung turn to him.

"Hey Sungie, what would you like to do before we eat?"

Jisung pouted and climbed into the caregivers arms, holding on his shirt with a fist.

"Cuddles then?"

Changbin wondered, amused. Jisung nodded and let out a soft hum before resting his head onto Changbin's chest.

Changbin stood up, the little still clutched onto him.

As soon as they'd met Jisung, Changbin and Minho knew they had to take care of him. They didn't even know he was an age regresser at first, they just had this feeling telling them this little guy needed to be protected and loved.

When they learned he was regressing because of his parent's neglect, they were angry and swore to do everything to always be there for Jisung and help him understand how great he was.

Falling in love with him was the easy part for the caregivers. Even though Jisung was overwelmed at first and didn't quite believe it, he had admitted he also arbored feelings for them.

It was an adjustment at first. Jisung thought he'd annoy them with his littlespace and refused to slip for the starting months of their relationship. When he finally learned to trust them, with a lot of help from the olders, he accepted to try to slip with them and he'd never stopped doing so since then. Changbin and Minho were so proud of him and so glad they could be a part of the little's journey.

Changbin hummed a song as he swung Jisung slightly in his arms. The younger was feeling so safe and comfortable he could've fallen asleep right then and there...and he did.

When Minho was done cooking their meal, he laughed fondly as he catched a glance at his boyfriends. The two were on the couch, Jisung still loved into Changbin's arms.

"He fell asleep?"

Minho whispered, looking down at their baby. Changbin nodded, smiling.

"Isn't he so gorgeous?"

Minho added softly. Changbin agreed with a hum.

"We're so lucky, aren't we?"

The rapper said, stars in his eyes as they landed on the small man in his arms. Minho crouched down and brushed Jisung's hair out of his face.

"Indeed, we are"

Jisung started to stir from his sleep as he heard the voices around him. He rubbed his eyes thoroughly before opening them up.

"Hi, lovely"

He was greeted by Minho's face smiling at him.

"Appa- I ungry"

The two caregivers laughed, Changbin's stomach creating a rumble under the little. Jisung glanced at them curiously.

"Oh, what a smart baby. Thank you for telling me what you need"

Minho said once they'd calmed down. Jisung blushed and hesitantly extanded his arms for the older to carry him up. The caregiver did so happily.

He brought Jisung to the dining room as Changbin followed behind them. Jisung was placed into his chair and Minho took a seat beside him, Changbin taking the place in front of the little.

Minho ruffled Jisung's hair before getting up again to get the food from the kitchen. He came back with three plates he placed before his awaiting boyfriends and himself.

"I made turkey sandwiches, your favorite"

Jisung gasped and wiggled on his chair.

"Thank chu, appa!"

He exclaimed before taking a piece of the sandwich in a shaky hold.

"Thank you for the food!"

Changbin added, quickly joining the little in devouring the meal. Minho chuckled and started eating too.

"You're welcome, loves"

The three of them ate as animated conversations were created and as laughter filled the small apartment.