Alone

Caregiver : Changbin (+skz)
Little : Felix

-

Today was a quiet day at the dorm, Changbin had just left to go visit his family for some days. It was already noon and everyone was up except Felix. When he finally got up, he was big and simply asked where Changbin was as he had woken up without his boyfriend beside him.

"He just left, he's taking a break and visiting his family remember"

Felix recalled the discussion he had had with Changbin about it and nodded his head in understanding. Of course, he was going to miss his boyfriend, but he knew more than anyone how much he deserved a break.

Most of the day had pass without anything really happening, the boys had watched movies and played games. Unfortunately, the good atmosphere didn't last when Felix let himself slip. It wasn't he's intention to ruin the mood, but he couldn't resist taking his own break in little space. At first, he was actually pretty happy and giggly, but when he realized it was the other members taking care of him and not his actual caregiver he started to wonder what was happening.

"Where dada?"

He cutely asked to Seungmin who was currently playing with the small boy.

"He went to see his family Lixie"

The younger responded. Felix looked at him confused for some time.

"He come back soon?"

Questioned the little again.

"He'll come back in three days baby"

Seungmin answered calmly, not expecting the tanthrum that was about to be thrown. Felix felt the tears grow at the corner of his eyes.

"But Lixie want dada"

He murmured, almost to quietly for anyone to hear and indeed, no one had heard, which made Felix a bit mad.

"But want dada!"

He suddenly exclaimed loudly, letting out some sobs, surprising everyone near him. Seungmin let out the toy he had in his hands and approached Lix closer.

"Hey it's okay Lixie, he'll come back, he just needs some days to rest, you understand that don't you sweety?"

Felix looked up at him but shook his head.

"No! Wan' dada!"

After that, the situation got worse and the little started to cry harder and harder. The rest of the members gathered around him, trying to calm him down with diverse ways. Nothing actually worked and Felix only continued to sob.

"Felix you need to calm down"

Chan strictly said, but the little only cried harder. They all knew this would only result with him hurting his throat. Seungmin patted Lix' head, singing slightly, but nobody could actually hear under all the cries. They felt like loosing their minds, but none of them wanted to call Changbin. He was finally visiting his family after a really long time of working hard everyday. He deserved it and they didn't want to disturb him.

"Wan' dada"

Felix whined again, between screams and tears.

"Ssh now, we know baby, but your dada needs a break"

Hyunjin explained, loud enough for the small boy on the ground to hear. He suddenly stopped screaming, tears still falling out on his cheeks and looked up at Hyunjin. The other members were impressed that it made him calm down.