Jealousy

Caregiver : Jisung
Little : Minho

-

Minho POV

It's been a week since I started to feel weird... Feel weird about Jisung. Every time he was near I felt a strange knot form inside of my stomach. I also often catch myself staring at him and I don't realize it until I feel his eyes glancing back at me. At first, I didn't really think much of it, I felt like like I was sick and I just happened to zone out while looking at Jisung, but those "symptomes" continu to manifest. The thing is, if there was only that I could simply not acknowledge it, but there's more : I can't stand it when other people are touching Jisung. I just can't. I hate it. That's when I understood I have a crush on him and that's where I am now, looking at him and observing his every cute and gorgeous features. That's until I see Felix come closer to him and hug him from behind. My heart squeezes a little and I clench my fists. I shouldn't be jealous. I mean it's Felix, clingy-sunshine-boy-Felix who does this with every member! But I just can't help it, I just don't want anyone touching Jisung. The anger starts to grow bigger inside me and without noticing, I'm slowly regressing. Yes, because that's another thing I'm hiding, being a little. I'm scared they'll be disgust or reject me if I tell them... But mostly, I'm scared of Jisung's reaction. I'm trying hard not to slip completely right now, but when I see my crush turn around and hug the small australian back, my heart can't take it anymore. I start to feel tears form at the corner of my eyes and I don't want anyone to see my little side. I quickly get up and, walking past everyone in the living room, make my way to my room. I hear worried questions behind me but I don't stop walking until I close my room's door behind me. Taking a deep breath I finally let myself slip, because I can't hold it anymore. The tears fall in big strokes onto my cheeks. I put a hand on my mouth to cover the sobbing sounds. Making my way to my bed I put the covers on top of me and curl up into a small ball of sadness. That's when I hear a the door handle being turned. I immediately stop crying and hold my breath until a soft voice is heard, but the voice only frightens me more. Why does it have to be him?

"Minho?"

Jisung's voice echoes in the room and the door is closed again. I hear his footsteps get closer and a single tear roll down my cheek.

"Minho what's wrong? Are you okay? Are you sick?"

He asks multiple questions and by the time he is done, I regained control and think I'm big enough to talk. I stand up, taking a few steps away from Jisung, who also stands up after me.

"I'm sowry"

I clear my throat awkwardly, forcing myself out of little space a bit more. I have so much on my heart, I can't keep it in anymore.

"I just can't take it anymore...Can you stop making me feel this way?"

I ask, my voice cracking. He looks at me confused.

"What do you mean?"

"I feel like I can't breath. I can't breath when you're too close to someone else"

My voice breaks at the last sentence.

"W-what?"

I can't face him, I continu to look down at the ground. He approaches a little.

"Minho, what are you saying?"

My heart beats so fast.

"I'm jealous..."

I whisper.

"What?"

He asks as he clearly didn't hear me.

"I said I'm jealous!"

I repeat louder.

"O-of what?"

I start to be annoyed.

"Of the other members! I don't want others to be near you! Is that so hard to understand? I don't want anyone to touch you..."

I feel tears come up to my eyes again. I can't believe I said that. I finally look up to find an even more confused expression on his face.

"Minho..."

He doesn't even finish his sentence, I don't let him.

"Look, I-I'll try to move on"

I softly say. Now his expression changes to sadness.

"Do you like me?"

It's his voice's turn to crack and I feel more tears fall onto my cheeks. I only nod, unable to talk and look down again. He gets even closer, until there's almost no distance between us, and puts his hand on my shoulder before sliding it up to my cheek. He dries some of the tears with his thumb even if it's hopeless as they keep coming out.

"Ssh, why are you crying"

I'm surprised by the calmness of his voice.

"Because I know it's wrong"

I quietly answer. He stops in his motion before taking his hand away from my cheek and putting it under my chin, making me look up. Then my brain goes blank as he gets closer, if that's even possible. He looks straight into my eyes before closing his. I have no time to understand the situation before I feel warmth on my lips. Is he kissing me? Am I being kissed right now? Since I don't move, he slowly backs away, but a huge wave of cold hits me and without thinking I push myself forward and connect our lips again. This time we both kiss back and I can't even think of anything else then those soft lips. The ones I dreamed so many times of. We separate again, to breath this time.

"I like you too"

Jisung's voice breaks the silence while he puts his forehead on mine.

"Don't ever say this is wrong again, or I'll be hurt"

We both chuckle a bit. I still can't believe this is happening, maybe it's all a dream. If it is, then it's a good one, I don't ever want to wake up.

"So how about a nap? I'm kinda tired after all this"

He asks giggling, but before he moves away I grab his wrist.

"Wait- there's actually something I have to tell you"

He smiles kindly at me, gesturing for me to continu. I'm nervous but I know now is the right time to finally say it.

"Well, you see, I-I'm a little"

His reaction doesn't change a bit and he still looks at me fondly.

"I know"

He simply answers. I'm confused.

"W-what? How?"

"Well, I kinda found a dummy in your drawer and didn't understand at first, but I made some research and I just came to this conclusion"

He tries to explain, a smile still resting on his face. I nod, looking down.

"Hey, it's okay, I totally support you!"

He quickly exclaims as he sees my change of state, but it's not what he thinks, I actually just let myself slip. I need it and now that I know he's okay with it, I've decide not to hold back anymore. I look at him with a small grin.

"Minnie small"

I quietly say, observing his reaction.

"Oh...Oh! Okay, hum well..."

I see him struggle with the situation and I let out a giggle. His smile grows bigger at the sound.

"Aw you're so cute, I wanna cuddle with you"

He strokes my hair gently while saying it.

"Wanna cuwdle too"

I shyly respond.

"Okay baby, then come here"

He takes my hand and leads me to the bed behind him. Getting down on it, he removes the covers to let me get under them and I gladly do so. He settles beside me and brings me closer until my head is resting on his chest then starts to draw small shapes on my back. I listen to his heartbeat with a wide smile not leaving my face.

-

a/n

Is it weird I wanna have a sippy cup even tho I'm not a little? Maybe I read/write to many little fanfics