Day 3 : Grumpy, Aren't We?

Caregivers : Skz
Little : Seungmin

-

Seungmin woke up feeling groggy. His braces had just been removed the day before and now his mouth was aching everywhere, teeth killing him. He whined, feeling himself slip as he hid back into his covers.

"Baby, time to wake up"

A voice called from outside his door. He only whimpered in response, hoping to get a few more minutes of sleep. He wished the hurting could just stop.

Just when he thought he could fall back asleep, the door to his room opened up. He couldn't see who entered as his head was still hidden under his bed covers.

"Come on, love bug, time to get up"

This time he recognised the voice. It was his Minho hyung. He loved Minho hyung, but right now he was disturbing little Seungmin in his get the pain away plan.

He huffed and hid further into his bed.

"Honey, I know you don't want to get up, but we need to go in thirty minutes, so be ready by then, okay?"

With that, the older patted Seungmin's figure and left the room, leaving the door ajar.

Seungmin did get up and ready by the time they had to leave, but he was still hurting and feeling pretty grumpy. He didn't look at the members as he went outside and into the van.

When in headspace, the singer was normally feeling old enough to hide his little side when he needed to. He knew today was a big day of work for the team as they prepared for their new comeback. The best course of action was to hide his small slip and go on and about his day.

In the van, he cradled one of his cheek, sighing at the cooling feeling of his hand onto the hurting mouth. His gums felt worse then earlier, it was like they were on fire. He couldn't eat anything before going because of it and he didn't want to bring unwanted attention to himself, but now his stomach was softly growling. He closed his eyes, breathing in deeply. It would pass.

Even with the thoughts of a seven year old, he could go through this day just fine. At least he hoped...

It went sour as soon as they all entered the practice room. Nothing was working and Seungmin was getting stressed and the teeth ache hadn't subside in any way.

First they couldn't find the tracks for the songs they planned on getting around and then the choreographer had to leave because of an emergency with another group.

"Seungmin are you okay?"

Changbin asked softly, having realised Seungmin now had both his hands onto his face, trying hard not to cry out in pain.

"M' fine!"

He snapped, eyes going wide as he understood he had now slipped further. Tears gattered at the corners of his eyes, but he didn't let anyone see them.

"Okay, sorry"

Changbin pouted at the tone, but let it go. The little let out a shaky sigh, quickly wiping any tears that could have escaped. He had to calm himself down and get out of headspace, but it was so hard. Everything ached, he just wished he could melt into his leader's arm or cuddle next to his sweet Felix hyungie.

Mistake.

Thinking like that got him crying harder. He quietened a sob into his jumper's sleeve, but of course someone had to hear.

"Minnie?"

It was Felix, sweet sweet Felix. Seungmin wanted to sob into his chest, letting the older calm him down, but he just had to ruin that for himself.