More Than That - Part 3

Caregiver : Chan
Little : Jeongin

-

TRIGGER WARNING : LANGUAGE

//"I'm sorry, but I have to : guys, take them both to another room"//

Jeongin got out of Chan's hold when he saw men approaching the latter and got scared.

"Dada?"

Chan smiled softly at him.

"It's okay don't worry Innie, dada will be back"

He talked quietly, almost too quiet for anyone other then them to hear. The men started to grip Chan's arms, but he shrugged then off.

"I can walk, don't touch me"

He roughly exclaimed. Changbin got the same treatment, but let himself get dragged by a slightly taller boy than him, with freckles covering his face. When the door closed again behind them, Jeongin felt the anxiousness grow back inside him. What were they going to do to his caregiver?

Chan POV

I was walking behind a big guy, relieved to have seen my baby. He looked fine, I was less scared for him. Now I only had to understand what I was there for. Minho's men brought me and Changbin into a small room and Changbin looked at the boy who was holding him with...fondness? I didn't get to think long about it since Minho entered the room immediately after. He sat on a chair in front of us.

"What do you want from me? And why bring Jeongin into this?"

He chuckled a bit, looking at me as coldly as I was looking at him.

"As if you don't know Bang Chan"

He said in playful way that brung me disgust.

"Right...I have absolutely no idea what I did"

I said in the most serious tone.

"You stole from me"

I was taken aback by the accusation and stared at Minho confused before shooting a glance at Changbin who only shrugged in disbelief.

"What the fuck are you talking about Minho? We've known each other for years and you know, better than anyone, I wouldn't do something like that. We've been working together for such a long time, I thought I had won your trust..."

I finished, disappointed.

"I do trust you Chan"

He finally agreed, looking down, but quickly glanced up at me again.

"But who the fuck stole a million dollar from me then?"

My eyes opened wide.

"A million dollars?! And you really thought it was me?"

I almost yelled. He stared at me.

"Well I'm sorry but you're the only person I'm doing exchanges with, how can I not accuse you Chan?"

I sighed, he was right.

"Mhm"

I thought of what could've happened, as I was in the right position to know I didn't steal that money, but Changbin interrupted my train of thoughts.

"I'm sorry..."

He said. I raised my head towards him, surprised.

"It's probably my fault... Maybe I did something wrong while you weren't there Chan. I'm sorry, it's my fault for sure"