10K Special

Caregivers : Chan, Minho, Hyunjin, Changbin
Littles : Jeongin, Jisung, Seungmin, Felix

-

3rd POV

The group was sitting in their living room. The hyung line in front of their respective maknaes but also littles. The four youngest were looking at them with big eyes, waiting for one of the oldest to speak up. Chan cleared his throat.

"So as you all know, tommorow we have a fan meeting"

Everyone nodded.

"That's why we thought-"

He motioned to the three boys beside him.

"It could be your occasion to all come out as littles to STAY"

He took a break, looking at the littles reactions and continued.

"I talked to our manager and he said it would be a good idea"

The silence was loud as the youngest weren't saying anything nor moving. Suddenly, gentle sniffles were heard. Chan looked at his little in panic. Jeongin's bottom lip was shaking as he was silently crying.

"No wan' "

He mumbled. Chan frowned and cradled the younger in his arms, brushing his hair lovingly.

"Why don't you want to Innie?"

He asked softly.

"What if STAY no wike us?"

Seungmin answered in his place, pulling Hyunjin's sleeve while looking at him with puppy eyes.

"It's not going to happen baby, they will love you"

The dancer explained, earning light giggles from his little as he lifted him to sit him on his lap. While Jeongin was still crying and Chan was trying to comfort him, Minho and Changbin glanced at their littles. The two were keeping quiet, holding each other's hand. When they noticed their caregivers stare, they both looked up.

"What do you guys think about this?"

Changbin carefully asked, not too sure if the both had slipped too. Although, judging from their hand holding, they most likely had. The two were trouble make it double when in little space, never leaving each other's side, never slipping when the other wasn't there. The normally bubbly boys were, for now, completely silent. They exchange a look and glanced back at their respective caregivers.

"Lixie says he's scared"

Jisung finally let out, squeezing his twin's hand tighter.

"Sungie too"

Felix finished. Changbin and Minho glanced at each other confused. Minho cleared his throat.

"Well, you guys have nothing to worry about as Hyunjinnie said, the fans will love you"

He took a pause, studying his little's face.

"Who wouldn't like a cute squirrel like you baby"

He finally said, squeezing Jisung's cheeks gently, making the latter giggle. Felix pouted before he felt a hand ruffle his hair. Changbin was smiling at him when he looked up.

"Right, everyone will love my little prince too"

The frown on Felix face gradually disappeared and a small smile replaced it. The twins glanced at each other yet again and nodded.