Cute - Part 2

Caregiver : Hyunjin
Little : Seungmin

-

//"Minnie's dada?"

I questioned quietly.

"If you want me to sweety"//

-

Hyunjin POV

It had been two weeks since me and Seungmin became friends. I now took the bus everyday with him and usually spent times at his house afterwards. I was getting used to being a caregiver, Seungmin was a really cute little. He seemed to be getting more and more comfortable in slipping in front of me and I was really happy about it.

"Hyunjin?"

A hand was waved in front of my face and took me out of my thoughts. I slightly looked down to meet Seungmin's worried eyes.

"Are you okay? You zoned out"

I smiled.

"Yes I'm good, just lost in thoughts, don't worry"

I ruffled his hair and he giggled.

"Dada stay wif Minnie tonite?"

Realizing he had slipped, I took his hand. I remembered it was Friday and I had promised to stay over during the weekend. I nodded.

"Yes dada will stay with you baby"

He jumped excitedly and ran forward, bringing me behind him.

Once at his house he settle in the living room while I looked for some snacks. When I came back with popcorn, I settled beside him on the couch and he snuggled his small head on my chest. I smiled and kissed the top of his head gently. Even though the movie was actually good, we both ended up falling asleep. When I woke up, my stomach growled and I realized it was more than time to eat dinner.

"Minnie"

I tried to wake the boy leaning onto me. He only grabbed my hoodie harder inside his little fists.

"Minnie baby, wake up, it's time to eat"

At that, he shot his eyes open and looked at me with big eyes.

"Hungwy"

He cutely said and I chuckled.

"I know baby I'm hungry too, let's go eat"

I pulled him up and settled him on my hips. His head rested on my shoulder while he gripped tightly my hoodie again.

After eating a little something, I changed Seungmin into more comfortable clothes and did the same for me. We laid in bed and I quickly felt myself drifting to sleep. I kissed Seungmin's forehead, a light smile on my face.

"Goodnight baby"

"Ni ni Dada"

I cooed and closed my eyes once I saw his close too.

Seungmin POV

I had woken up some hours after. I was completely big by now and well aware of the situation. Me...and Hyunjin, in one bed. I looked up to carefully watch Hyunjin's face and our noses brushed against each other. My heart started beating faster. Hyunjin's eyes were closed, he had probably fell asleep a long time ago. We were so close I could feel his breaths hit my lips. I gently gripped his shirt with my hands, holding it tight to calm down my heart, which was going crazy. It was not working at all. Only one thought was running through my head. Without further thinking, I closed the gap and left a quick and shy kiss onto Hyunjin's lips. I kept my eyes closed for a bit, but when I opened them again, I gasped. A pair of eyes was piercing through me. I mentally cursed myself. I was so dumb, of course he would wake up. I got out of his arms and stared at him with wide eyes.

"I-I'm sorry"

I whispered, almost too low. Although he didn't wear a disgusted look on his face, I was scared. He wasn't moving, wasn't reacting, wasn't saying anything. The only thing I could hear was my unsteady breathing. Suddenly, he moved closer to me, without breaking eye contact. He put his hand underneath my chin and lifted it. We looked at each other longingly for some time until he pressed his lips against mine again. My whole body relaxed and I melted into the kiss, deepening it a little without ruining the gentleness of it. His lips were soft and tasted like marshmallows. I smiled a little. We continued until we were both out of breath.

"I think I like you Seungmin"

He broke the silence. I felt a fuzzy feeling inside my stomach and smiled widely.

"I think it's pretty obvious I like you too"

I answered back, avoiding eye contact. He laughed and pulled me into his arms, hugging me. I took in his reassuring scent and fell into a deep slumber, a smile resting on my face.

-

a/n

It's been such a long time since I've posted, I'm sorryyy, school is hell right now, but It's spring break next week so I'll probably publish more!

Hope you enjoyed!