Pretty Boy

Caregiver : Chan
Little : Minho

-

3rd POV

Minho looked at the window shop, observing the mannequins standing behind the glass. One of it wore a beautiful yellow summer dress with sunflowers on its ends. He observed it with big eyes until a tug on his hand was felt. He turned around and looked at Chan, whining a little.

"What is it baby? You want something?"

Taken by surprise, Minho blushed and shook his head no quickly.

"Then come on, we need to go back to the dorm for movie night! We don't want to make the others wait now, do we?"

Chan kindly asked with a smile. The younger nodded and shot a last glance at the dress before following his caregiver.

~

"Min you can choose the first movie"

Chan exclaimed, slightly bouncing the little on his lap. Minho giggled.

"Rapunzew !"

He excitedly said.

"Rapunzel it is!"

Changbin confirmed as he set the movie ready while the others made themselves comfortable on the couches or on the floor.

Half way through the movie, Minho was fascinated when the princess got her long hair in a beautiful braid. His eyes were opened wide and he unconsciously brought his hand to touch his hair. He frowned when he reached the short hair and whined quietly. No one heard him, not even Chan as the leader had surprisingly managed to fall asleep. Minho continued to furrow his eyebrows and looked beside him, glancing at his fellow dancers and their somewhat long hair. He pouted. Him too wanted long beautiful hair. Why couldn't he have it too. He whined again, but this time it was louder. It woke Chan up and the others turned their heads to look at the little in worry.

"What is it darling?"

Chan tiredly asked. Minho felt guilty for waking up his caregiver. He looked down in shame and murmured :

"Minmin wants wong hair too"

The leader struggle to hear him, but still got the most part. Chan glanced up and saw the movie playing. He chuckled.

"You want long hair like Rapunzel?"

Minho nodded sadly.

"Like Jinnie and Lixie too, wong hair"

He explained, still pouting. By now, the movie was long gone forgotten in the background, the members were all invested in the conversation.

"Why do you want long hair baby? You're hair is gorgeous as it is"

Chan tried to cheer him up. Minho quickly shook his hair.

"No no, baby want beautifuwl braids and piggy taiwls but no can wif short hair"

The leader nodded and observed Minho's hair in front of him. He hummed.

"Baby you're wrong, we can still make you cute little pig tails if you want"

The little looked up at Chan with big eyes.

"Weally?"

He gasped cutely. Chan hummed again. Minho started to wiggle excitedly on his lap.

"Want now dada!"

Chan and the rest of the members laughed warmly at the cute little.

"Okay okay baby"