Crush

Caregiver : Minho
Little : Seungmin

-

Requested by 2minstanlol!!

I hope you enjoy, thank you so much for requesting <3

-

Seungmin POV

They joked about it again. About me and Minho being a "divorced couple". Of course, I laughed along with them, I didn't want anyone to see it bothered me. It wasn't the first time, I heard it a lot, but it hurt each times. That's when I came to understood my crush on Minho. My heart broke everytime fans would joke about our relationship. I had heard it all : people saying we hated each other, people starting rumors about Minho and Jisung being together. Everything, I had heard. I was sick of it and I didn't want to accept it but it was making me really anxious and anxiousness meant little space in my case. While others were still laughing, I stared at the wall in front of me. Suddenly, I started to feel fuzzy and without realizing it, I slipped. I never regressed to a very young age when I was little, my range differed between 5 and 8 years old. It was quite easy for me to hide my little side from the others, but when it was unconsciously like that, it was harder. I didn't want to tell the members, not because I was scared of their reactions even if it was also a factor, but because I used my little space time to be by myself and destress in peace. Until now, I was fine without anyone knowing.

"Seungmin?"

I slowly turned around and met Hyunjin's eyes.

"Are you okay? You seemed spaced out"

I heard worry in his voice. I smiled slightly to reassure him.

" 'M okay"

I answered, trying to keep my big boy voice. He seemed satisfied and smiled back before turning his attention on the rest of the group again.

3rd person POV

Seungmin tried to restrain his little self from jumping around and run to his room to play. While doing so, he didn't notice Minho carefully watching him. The older had noticed Seungmin's sudden change of state and was curious about it since the vocalist's eyes were wide open and looking everywhere innocently. It made a big difference from his previous state where he seemed kind of mad or anxious about something. Minho was happy to see the other had probably moved on from the bad thoughts he had had. At the moment, Minho thought Seungmin looked so...small. It made him want to baby him a little. He was originally sitting across the younger, but he quickly moved to be seated beside him, pushing Hyunjin on the way.

"Hey!"

Hyunjin exclaimed dramatically, but Minho didn't pay him much attention. By now, Seungmin had turned his head and was looking at Minho curiously, wondering why the dancer had changed seat. Although, he was too much into his head space to fully understand his surroundings and the situations happening.

"Hey Seungminnie"

Minho softly said, only for the two of them to hear. Seungmin didn't respond and only tilted his head slightly.

"You okay?"

He tried to make Seungmin talk, but the younger nodded, staying silent.

"You looked mad about something earlier, are you sure you're okay?"

Minho wouldn't stop until he'd hear Seungmin's voice.

"No mad"

The little answered, not really realizing what he had said yet. Minho was truly curious now with the way Seungmin had talked.

"You can tell me if you were mad, I'll try to help"

"Minnie no mad!"

Seungmin retorted loudly. Hopefully, the group was also talking loudly and they didn't hear the small scream. The younger had quickly covered his mouth, now understanding his mistakes. Minho turned around to face the other members and exclaimed for them to hear :

"Guys, me and Seungmin will go rest a little"

They all nodded while Minho gently pulled Seungmin up from the couch and led the way. The younger didn't see the group send thumbs up and winks at Minho while the latter blushed. Seungmin could only hear his heart beat really fast. Even if he was still little, he knew he had done something wrong. Something his big self would be mad about.

Minho brung them to his room and made Seungmin sit on his bed. He proceeded to close the door then sat beside the younger.

"What's happening Minnie?"

Minho slowly asked, eagerly waiting for the answer. Tears started to fill Seungmin's eyes.

"Minnie wittle"

He cried out. The dancer's heart broke at the sight of the panicked little.

"Ssh it's okay"

He shushed him, rubbing the younger's back.

"What do you mean? Can you explain?"

He talked with a soft voice, trying to calm the smaller down. Seungmin sniffled and rubbed some tears out of his eyes.

"Minnie is a littwe"

He said again, this time a little more clearly. Minho smiled at him reassuringly even if he still didn't quite understand the situation.

"What does that mean honey"

The nickname had came out from itself and neither of the boys minded it.

"It meawns when I stress, I becowme baby"

Minho was still confused, but he started to understand a little more. He thought maybe Seungmin was an age regresser. He had heard about it before but never thought it was actually something real. He looked fondly at the boy in front of him and smiled widely this time. Minho passed his hand through Seungmin's hair, like telling the younger he understood. It seemed to calm the little down.

"Minnie wanna pway"

He suddenly exclaimed, getting up and running out of the room. Minho immediately followed him into Seungmin's bedroom, where the little was looking under the bed.

"What are you doing sweety?"

Minho asked, closing the door behind him. Seugmin turned around, now with a box in his hands.

"Pway!"

He said joyfully.

"Can Minho play with you?"

The older carefully asked, approaching Seungmin, who was now sitting on the floor. He settled beside him when the little vigorously shook his head yes. Seungmin had never played with anyone when in little space and he was thrilled someone wanted to play with him now. He opened the box he had and revealed all his little stuff to a surprised Minho. He took a dummy and immediately put it in his mouth then he went for a cat plushie. He hugged it before glancing at Minho and pushing it into the older's arms. The dancer gladly took it and watched Seungmin take other stuff out of the box in awe. He wanted this baby to be his, he suddenly thought.

"Baby? Minnie? Can Minho take care of you?"

Seungmin shot his head up and looked at Minho confused.

"Minmin is Minniw cawegiver?"

He cutely asked, the dummy making the pronunciation difficult. Minho cooed and nodded.

"Owkay"

The small boy simply answered, going back to what he was doing. Minho was satisfied with this for now, they would both talk later. He was glad he could say Seungmin was his, even if it was only little Seungmin...for now.

-

a/n

I don't know how I feel about this one, but I'm still glad someone asked for 2min because I don't usually think of writing their ship so it was an interesting challenge