A Little Jealousy - Part 2

Caregiver : Felix (Chan)
Little : Seungmin

-

This was requested by gogaylay_licks_toes 

I didn't plan on doing a part 2 so I don't know how this will turn out, but hope you enjoy :)

-
// I'm sorry Chan, but I've dreamed of this so often, I might as well enjoy it a bit. Felix thought, looking down at Seungmin, all cuddled up into his chest. //

3rd POV

Chan didn't stop overworking himself after the incident, but all the members could see how exhausted and sad he looked. He had lost his little. He felt like nothing was going right in his life at the moment. The members almost never saw him as he litteraly made himself a small camp at the studio where he slept few hours before going back to work. They all missed their leader very much, but one of them hurt the most. Seungmin really missed Chan. The little felt guilty. He constantly reminded himself it was because of him that Chan was now on the verge of being sick from overworking. Although, now that he had a new caregiver almost always by his side, Seungmin allowed himself to slip quite often and could reduce some of his stress. Felix also couldn't help but feel guilty too, but he was enjoying being a caregiver so much, he just couldn't give up on it anymore.

Felix POV

I'd had feelings towards Seungmin for a long time now. When he came out as a little I was more than thrilled, but then he chose Chan as his caregiver and I felt my heart break. I didn't let it show though. I continued to cling to him, maybe even more then before. When he chose me as his caregiver a few days ago, I felt like my heart was going to explode from happiness. I was overwhelmed and didn't want to think about anything other than my new baby. Although, I saw how Chan stopped coming to the dorm and worked way too hard ever since. I started to feel extremely guilty.

That night, I was sitting on the couch while most of the members were already sleeping. I couldn't sleep, debating on the Chan situation. That was when the front door opened quietly, a sleepy Chan walking into the dorm. I immediately stood up, startling him all at once.

"Dammit Felix, you scared me"

He exclaimed, putting a hand on his chest. I stayed quiet, wondering how I should say what I wanted to say.

"Why aren't you sleeping yet?"

I looked at him.

"I-I can't sleep, I have something to tell you"

Chan's face fell and he looked down at his feet. My heart pounded inside my chest.

"First, I'm sorry"

"It's okay-"

He murmured.

"I'm sorry"

I repeated, taking a deep breath.

"But I want to keep being Seungmin's caregiver"

He finally dared to look at me and smiled. A sad smile, a fake smile. My heart broke. Although the lights were dimmed and I could barely see Chan's face, I could tell his eyes were filled with tears. I knew he wouldn't cry in front of me. He was most probably trying hard not to.

"That's great"

He replied with a faint voice, putting his hand on my shoulder.

"I know you'll be good for him"

He added before turning away and walking to his room. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding once I heard a door being closed. I should've felt relieved now that I'd tell him, but I felt devastated. I'd hurt Chan and I didn't know what to do anymore.

3rd POV

The next morning, the members were surprised to see Chan sleeping on his bed, something he hadn't done for about a week now. Although, as soon as he woke up, he got ready and after quickly greeting his members, he exited the dorm. Felix felt bad, really bad. He thought he was the reason Chan wasn't resting on their break day. He knew the leader was trying to avoid seeing him and Seungmin. Even though, a smile crept his way onto the dancer's face when a little Seungmin entered the living place.

"Hi baby"

He sweetly said. The small boy hummed and made his way to Felix, sitting himself on the latter's lap without a word. Felix chuckled and patted the younger's hair.

"Hey Minnie, can dada have a talk with you?"

Seungmin looked up at his caregiver with tired eyes.

"M'kay"

He answered. With that, Felix took his little up and brought him to his room before sitting on the bed, Seungmin still on his lap. While Felix was struggling to find the right words to explain the situation, Seungmin cleared his throat quietly. Felix brought his attention to him, an eyebrow raised. Not wasting a minute Seungmin exclaimed:

"When ish papa gowing to be here?"

Felix was confused, he thought maybe he'd heard wrong so he asked for the younger to repeat himself. The little puffed his cheeks, cutely mad he had to repeat.

"When papa come back?"

He asked, a little louder so he wouldn't have to repeat again. Felix chocked on air and coughed a few times. He glanced down at his little.

"Who's papa ?"

It was now Seungmin's turn to furrow his eyebrows.

"Papa is papa!"

He explained angrily. The dancer was still in shock, trying to comprehend the situation, he kept silent. The sound of the front door opening was then heard. Felix wondered who it was so, without a word, he lifted Seungmin up once again and made his way out of the room. At the door, Chan stood. Seugmin wiggled out of Felix' arms and ran towards the leader.

"Papa!"

He loudly said while jumping onto Chan. Taking aback both the latter and Felix. Both of them stood still. The dorm was in a complete silence as all the members were carefully watching the scene taking place. Chan finally found the courage to speak as Seungmin was still clinging to him.

"W-what'd you call me little one?"

He shakily asked.

"Papa"

The little said proudly while playing with the fingers of Chan's hand. He detached himself from the oldest chest and went to Felix to take one of his hand, bringing him close to Chan.

"Dada, Papa"

He joined the two aussie hands together and jumped excitedly. The confused boys looked at each other and while Felix smiled, a tear ran down Chan's cheek.

"Really baby?"

The leader asked, hopeless. Seungmin nodded vigorously, still swinging his two caregivers hands. Chan engulfed Felix and Seungmin in a big hug and chuckled holeheartedly.

"I love you guys so much"

"Missed you papa"

-

a/n

Was that even good?

Me : Gosh I have no motivation to write

Also me : *finishes up two chapters of my unpublished book*