Hug Me (Please)

Caregivers : Chan, Minho, Changbin (+skz)
Little : Hyunjin

-

TRIGGER WARNING : It takes place during Hyunjin's hiatus :(

-

Hyunjin is bored out of his mind. Sprawled out on the floor of his room, he tries to focus on the cool feeling of the wood. His hands are up above his face as he studies his finger nails.

Maybe he could paint them?

He sighs. Maybe not.

He turns over to be laying on his side, face squished against the floor. It's probably dirty and full of dust, but it's really the last thing he cares about right now.

He's so bored and the silence of the dorm is becoming suffocating.

He really thought finally coming back here would be relieving. Being surrounded by his members was something he'd missed a lot, but really, it might as well be the same as when he was home.

The members are busy. He should understand, he knows, but he's finally back with them and he still feels hollow. Empty.

This hiatus is really taking a stroll on him.

Technically, he knows he could be out there with them, practicing on his dance moves or improving his vocal skills. But it all seems like too much. It's been so long since he did any of those things that they don't seem to come naturally anymore.

Does he even know how to dance anymore?

He grunts, hands flying to his face, rubbing it harshly.

He's being ridiculous.

If he could just find the motivation to move. To stand up and go out there.

But no. He feels like his body is stuck in place, glued to the floor since he rolled there out of his bed.

He hums softly, arms snaking around himself in a wretch attempt of a hug.

He suddenly feels very cold. The floor no longer offering a calm and cooling sensation, but rather freezing his uncovered body.

He squeezes himself harder as a tear rolls down his cheek.

He quickly dries it with a huff. Finally finding a bit of courage, he brings himself up in a seating position.

He wishes his members were there. Wishes the dorm wasn't so empty of noise.

His throat contracts at the thought, heart beating pathetically faster than before.

His arm reaches over to grab a hold of his phone, previously abandoned on the ground. He reckons his fingers shaking, but pays it no mind as he dials a familiar number.

It rings and rings and rings and Hyunjin thinks no one will pick up until a voice emerges down the line.

"Hello? Hyunjin?"

For a few seconds, Hyunjin thinks he forgot how to breath properly. He bites on his lower lip, struggling to get his words out.

"Jinnie, are you there?"

Chan's worried voice crackles through the phone.

"Yeah"

Hyunjin finally gets out.

"Did you need something?"

Hyunjin almost laughs. Did he need something? Yes, he's currently at the verge of a breakdown alone in his room and wants every members to come home and hug him. Now that sounds ridiculous.