Day 11 : Hot Chocolate With Marshwallows!

Caregiver : Hyunjin
Little : Jisung

-

Jisung woke up feeling ice cold. He rolled around to burry himself into the hot body next to him.

Hyunjin stirred slowly with a grunt. He quickly wondered what made him so hot all of a sudden, when he realized the little pressed into his side. The latter seemed to be burning up and Hyunjin sat up in surprise.

He placed the back of his hand on Jisung's forehead and frowned worriedly at the heat emitting from it.

"Baby, baby"

He whispered, trying to wake up Jisung. It would be best to let him sleep, but with his current body temperature, he would most likely need to take some medication before.

Jisung wiggled around trying his best to hide away from the voice calling him. His head was pounding, tears threatening to fall down his cheeks.

"Oh, my sweet, baby, I'll get you something"

Hyunjin pouted, devastated that his little had fallen sick. He got out of bed and trotted to the connected bathroom to hopefully find medicine for Jisung.

Fortunately, he found a multi-symptoms syrup Jisung would be able to take so he brought it back into the room, grabbing a glass of tap water on the way.

He placed them onto the bedside table to be able to wake up the slumbering rapper.

"Sunshine? Sungie, please sit up for a bit, the medicine will help you, baby"

Jisung whined, feeling so poorly it was hard to do as he was told. Jisung was always great at listening, doing anything his caregiver requested from him. But today he felt so bad, he almost wanted to go back to sleep without acknowledging Hyunjin at all. He did know the latter wanted what was best for him though, so he slowly opened his sleepy eyes and tried to move from his position. Hyunjin helped him up and handed Jisung the premesured cup of syrup.

Jisung drank it without thinking, but grimaced as soon as the liquid entered his mouth and throat. It tasted horrible.

Hyunjin was quick as he grabbed the water and placed it onto the little's hands. Tears escaped Jisung's eyes and Hyunjin dried them gently with his fingers.

When Jisung was done drinking, Hyunjin took back the glass and patted the little's head.

"Go back to sleep, baby"

He prompted him, already standing up to help Jisung settle into the bed once again. Jisung laid down and Hyunjin covered him all the way up, tucking the covers right under Jisung's chin.

He then left the room to let the younger rest and also to get him a fresh towel to hopefully reduce his temperature.

If that didn't work he would have to give Jisung a cold bath, but that would be his last resort if possible.

When he came back into the room a few minutes later, the little was deeply asleep already. Hyunjin smiled sadly at him and delicately put the cold towel on his forehead.

Jisung frowned and moved a bit in his sleep, before completely settling down again.

When Hyunjin left the room once again, he thought about how he wanted to go to the dance studio today, but it would have to wait at least another day. He could never leave Jisung alone while he was sick and even worse, little.

So he decided to sit down on the couch and switched through the TV channels to find something descent to watch.

Hyunjin hadn't realized he'd fallen asleep until he woke up from the sound of a door opening. He groggily opened his eyes.

At the end of the corridor, Jisung was shyly starting to walk towards him. Hyunjin looked at him concerned.

"Why are you up, sunshine?"

He asked once Jisung was closer.

"No sleep no more, dada"

The little explained, shaking his fluffy head. He let himself fall next to Hyunjin, burying his face into the older's sweater.

"You don't want to sleep, anymore? How are you feeling, baby?"

Jisung looked at him with big eyes and a small smile.

"I feew better"

He confirmed and let Hyunjin touch his forehead. The latter would have to admit that Jisung truly didn't feel as hot as he had before. The medicine must've worked and the time to rest would've helped too.

He nodded his head, passing his hand a few times into Jisung's hair.

"That's great, do you want to watch something with dada?"

Hyunjin asked, already in the motion of grabbing the closest blanket to wrap it around Jisung. The rapper hummed and settle down into the pillows of the couch.

The caregiver changed the channel to find either a Christmas movie or a kid's show. He quickly found a Christmas movie and let it run as he got up to go to the kitchen.

Jisung watched intently the movie, giggling when funny things happened and gasping when bad things happened. He didn't even turn around when he heard Hyunjin get back, too absorbed in the movie. He did look up when his caregiver called him, though.

"Sunshine?"

Jisung glanced up and gasped, eyes zeroing onto the mugs Hyunjin was holding. It smelled devine and Jisung immediately knew what it was.

"Hot coco!"

The little exclaimed excitedly. Hyunjin chuckled and settled both of the mugs onto the table in front of the couch.

Jisung stared at them and gasped again when he realized.

"Wif marshwallows!"

Hyunjin laughed fondly at that and nodded, ruffling Jisung's head.

"Yes, with marshmallows, just how you like it, hm?"

Jisung nodded, looking at his caregiver with stars in his eyes.

"Thank chu, dada!"

"You're welcome, baby"

Hyunjin answered with a smile. He helped Jisung take his mug and told the little to blow on the liquid to cool it down a bit. When Jisung finally took his first sip, he hummed in delight, enjoying the warm drink traveling down his throat.

The two got confortable on the couch again and continued to watch the movie as they slowly sipped on their hot chocolate.