More Than That - Part 2

Caregiver : Chan
Little : Jeongin

-

TRIGGER WARNING : VIOLENCE + LANGUAGE

//He pushed the door, only to be faced with... an empty bed//

-

"Hey Chan"

Changbin's voice broke the silence at the other end of the line and Chan's heart started to beat faster.

"Changbin..."

He trailed off, unable to form a coherant sentence. Changbin, hearing the faint response, grew concerned.

"What is it Chan? Something happened?"

The caregiver squeezed the phone tighter with his hand.

"It's... It's Innie"

"What is it? Is he sick? Do you need my help for something?"

Changbin, assured Jeongin had only catched a cold or something, calmed down a bit, but that was until he heard small sobs coming from his phone.

"What is it Chan!? You're making me worried!"

He tried to ask again.

"He disappeared... Someone took him Changbin!"

More sobs were heard and the younger's heart broke.

"I'm coming okay"

He took a deep breath before continuing.

"Don't move, I'm coming as fast as I can"

Chan sniffled and agreed. Once they hung up, the leader broke into another round of tears. He felt so scared. More scared than he had ever been in his life, which was impressive coming from a mafia boss.

Jeongin POV

"You're so weak"

The guy holding me said before laughing. I held back my tears and tried hard not to slip, this was not a good time. He grabbed my hair and a faint screamed escaped my lips as I felt the pain flow through me. The guy laughed again.

"Look at that, I don't need to do anything and you're already screaming. You're just a slut. Going out with a mafia chief, what a joke, he doesn't love you, he's just playing with you"

I couldn't hold back the tears anymore and they fell roughly on my cheeks. I whined again when he suddenly slapped me and cried even harder. At this point I just couldn't hold back and found myself slip into little space.

"Dada..."

I quietly let out. It wasn't loud enough for the big guy to hear it, it was only for me. To keep hope. I knew Chan wasn't like that, he wasn't playing with me, he loved me. Didn't he? The man suddenly started to push me forward. I made some clumsy steps until we reached a door where two other guys were standing.

"I'm bringing this bitch to the boss"

He exclaimed. One of the guy was shocked seeing the state I was in and it made me want to cry again and hug him, but he shrugged it off and agreed to my assaulter, making place for us to pass. The door opened and I lifted my head up to catch a glance of a man seating at a side of the room. The muscular man finally let go of me and pushed me further, forward the seating guy.