Stay

Caregiver : Hyunjin (+Minho)
Little : Felix

-

TRIGGER WARNING : language and a lot of angst (happy ending)

a/n
I'm sorry, don't hate me :(
(this one-shot is double the number of words I normally write so I hope you enjoy)

-

"Can't you just take him for one minute?"

Minho shook vigorously his head.

"No, I need to get to the studio"

Hyunjin's eyes widened and a new anger grew inside him.

"Are you joking right now? You can't even take him for one fuc-... For one minute?!"

Hyunjin's voice grew louder as he held back a curse. Minho shrugged, putting on his coat.

"I really have to go now"

"Lee fucking Minho, you stay right where you are, if you leave this dorm we're over, do you get it?"

This time he didn't hold back the bad word, but the sudden loud voices woke the sleeping little in Hyunjin's arms and started crying.

"Ssh baby it's fine, I'm sorry I screamed"

When Hyunjin looked back up at Minho, the older was blankly staring at them.

"He's you're little too, you accepted to do this with me, with us"

Hyunjin tried to reason him, his voice breaking mid sentence and ending in a soft whisper. Minho shook his head and a heavy silence grew into the living room.

"I'm sorry, I should go"

Minho finally said, no expression nor feeling in his voice. Hyunjin took a shaky breath.

"I'm serious Minho, you leave and it's over"

The older didn't even spare them a look before getting to the door and exiting the dormitory. Felix was still a crying mess in Hyunjin's arms and the latter soon broke down and sobbed along with him. The dorm was empty from the rest of the members, making their cries the only sound echoing inside the lonely room.

-

As soon as the door closed behind Minho, he heard Hyunjin start to cry and his heart broke. He felt the tears rise in his eyes too and quickly walked away from the dorm and then the building. If he could he'd run right back there and hug them both to death, but he couldn't. He really couldn't. He fisted a hand on his shirt, near his heart and let silent tears escape onto his cold cheeks. The windy winter air was freezing his fingers, but it was the last thing he cared about in that moment. His coat was hanging weirdly on his shoulders and he hadn't even taken a scarf in his quick escape. As he walked to the JYPE building he tried to convince himself he did what was best. Time would arrange everything, right? They would both get over him soon and be happy together, and him? He could get over it too, it would probably take him a long time, seeing them together would hurt a lot, but it was fine. He tried to convince himself...it was fine.

His first stop after entering the building was Chan's studio. The thought of the comforting arms of his leader only doubled his tears, he really needed him right now.

Bursting the door open, not knocking or waiting for anyone to tell him he could come in, he made a straight line to Chan and practically fell into his arms.

"Hey, hey, hey, what's wrong?"

The leader asked, confused by the dancer's behavior. He glanced over the latter's shoulder at Changbin and Jisung, but they both seemed as lost as him.