Chapter 35

"Before we start playing truth or dare, I'd like to play never have I ever to loosen up the tension." Nishinoya said as he handed everyone in the round a cup.

"Can you explain the rules?" Inouka asked as Nishinoya sat down next to Tanaka.

"Yes, it's simple. Who ever's turn it is has to say a statement about what they have never done before. Anyone who has done it before has to drink. And if you're the only one to drink in one round, you'll have to explain why you're drinking." He smiled and took the vodka.

"Some of you may not like it, so I also got orange juice." He said as he passed the bottle to Tanaka after pouring some into his cup.

"But seriously, where did you get that from? You are underaged." Iwaizumi asked.

Nishinoya looked at Tanaka who just smiled.

"Didn't I tell you that my sister is also in Tokyo?" He smirked.

"Whatever." Iwaizumi rolled his eyes.

"Alright, if everyone has their cups filled, I'd like to start with the first statement!" Nishinoya grinned at the round.

"Go on." Hanamaki said.

"Never have I ever worn glasses." He looked at Kiyoko who had to drink.

'This is obviously addressed to her.' You shook your head, but saw that Kuroo, Akaashi and Oikawa also drank.

Right, you totally forgot about that. Oikawa and Kuroo wore glasses while studying.

Then it was Tanaka's turn.

"Never have I ever been called glasses-chan." He smiled, also looking at Kiyoko.

'This idiots.'

Kiyoko rolled her eyes and drank.

"Doesn't she have to explain now?" Inouka asked.

"No, Oikawa drank too." You said, trying not to laugh.

"Who called Oikawa glasses-chan?" Bokuto laughed, causing the others to laugh too.

"A girl in the library, trying to flirt with me." He rolled his eyes.

"My turn!" Yamamoto said.

"Never have I ever been a manager of a volleyball team."

All girls in the round drank.

"Did you plan on getting us drunk first and take advantage or something?" You asked, lifting your eyebrow.

"I would never let that happen, (Y/N)-chan. I'm here to protect you." Oikawa said, putting his arm around your shoulder like a big brother would.

You brushed his hand off.

"It's my turn now, right?" Inouka asked.

"Yeah, go on." Kuroo said.

"Alright, never have I ever lost my virginity." He said blushing.

You looked around and saw Hanamaki and Matsukawa looking at each other and drinking.

'So obvious.' You smiled.

Besides them, Kuroo, Bokuto, Kaori, Iwaizumi, Oikawa and you drank.

Iwaizumi kind of shocked you, since he didn't really have anything to do with girls. But who could resist those arms?

"Tanaka-san and Noya-san are clearly saving it for Kiyoko-san." Yukie said and the others agreed by nodding.

Then Kenma looked up, because it was his turn.

"Never have I ever ghosted a girl, because I was stupid." He said, looking at Kuroo who drank.