Chapter 52

"Oikawaaa!" Nakayama called out as you were sitting in the canteen.

"Here we go again." Matsukawa rolled his eyes.

They've been pretending to date for two weeks now, and you were more than just annoyed.

Everyday she sat with you in lunchtime.

Everyday she came to watch Oikawa practice.

And everyday she went home with you.

You didn't even get the part where she came home with you.

Weren't they just supposed to be pretending at school?

Whatever.

"I've missed you." She said, hugging him from behind and kissing his cheek.

This caused you to clench your fists underneath the table.

"We've just seen each other yesterday,
Nakayama-chan." Oikawa fake smiled and removed her hands from him.

Shamelessly, she took a seat on Oikawa's lap and looked at the rest of you.

"How have y'all been?" She smiled.

You shared a look with the others and decided to not answer her.

"Oikawa, won't you say anything about it? They are ignoring me!" She put her hands around him, looking into your eyes evilly.

"Anyways, what were you saying, Hama?" You smiled.

"Well, uhm, there's this one coffee shop that recently opened, do you want to check it out with me?" She asked quietly.

"They are selling good hot chocolate, and since winter is coming, I figured you may want to find warm places to go." She added, fumbling with her hands.

She was so obvious, how didn't you notice this earlier?

"Why don't you just say you wanna go on a date with me?" You smirked, awaiting her reaction.

As expected, she grew bright red.

"W-what? I- no, I was-"

You started to giggle.

"Hey, I'm just joking around. Don't worry." Your smirk turned into a heart warming smile.

"Of course, I'd love to check out that place with you."

And like that, the next three months pasted by.

You and Hamaguchi visited the coffee shop more often, Nakayama and Oikawa still pretended to be a couple and Iwaizumi still tried to figure out the truth behind all that.

You were currently looking out of the window, staring at the falling snow and waiting for Nakayama to finally leave your house.

Even though you were on winter break, she still decided to show up.

After hearing the front door shut, you made your way downstairs into the living room.

Sighing out deeply, you plumped next to Oikawa and crossed your arms.

"Two more months to go." He closed his eyes and massaged his forehead.

"Can't you tell her to stop coming here during the break? It's called break for a reason, you know?"

"Yeah, I know. But you also know what she's holding against us, so let's just not piss her off, huh?" He said, opening his arms.

You sat on his lap, facing him.