Chapter 21

You woke up to the sound of your ring tone.

You groaned when you saw that it was Nakayama who called you at 9AM.

"Wha-"

"(L/N)-SAN, AN EMERGENCY!" She shouted into the speaker.

"Ugh, what is it?"

"THE DRESS THAT I WANTED TO WEAR TODAY JUST RIPPED."

You started laughing.

"Well, Nakayama-san, do you know what that sounds like?" You asked.

"W-what?"

"Like your own problem, don't you dare wake me up this early again." You said and hung up.

You sighed and tried to sleep again, but thanks to her, you didn't have much of that.

Nakayama-san
Can you come with me
to pick a new dress?
I need help.

Help yourself.
I got things to

You tossed your phone on your bed and made your way to the bathroom.

Just when you were about to open the bathroom door, someone else stepped out, wearing just a towel around their waist.

"Good morning, (Y/N)-chan!" Oikawa grinned brightly.

"What's with this boost of energy this morning? When did you even get up?" You asked annoyed.

"Around eight thirty, I guess. I don't know why."

"Nakayama-san's birthday must be really special to you, huh?" You asked teasingly, crossing your arms.

"It's nothing like that at all!"

"Whatever, now move." You said, waiting for him to finally let you into the bathroom.

___________

The party was supposed to start at 8PM, so you told Hamaguchi that she could stop by at 7:45PM because she didn't want to arrive alone.

The door bell rang at exactly 7:45.

Hamaguchi and you walked into your room, where different type of clothes were lying all over the bed and some on the floor.

"(L/N)-san, it will start at eight and you're not even done?" She asked.

"People usually arrive later than the given time, so don't worry about that." You said and laid on your bed.

"I just don't know what to wear." You looked up and checked Hamaguchi's outfit.

She was wearing a light blue shoulderless top with a perfectly matching black skirt. She let her wavy hair down and had natural makeup on.

"You look so cute, Hamaguchi-san." You smiled.

"Oh, t-thank you." She fiddled with her fingers and blushed a little.

"Could you perhaps also wear a skirt? I don't want to be the only one. It's making me feel uncomfortable." She looked at the ground.

You tilted your head and smiled softly.

How could someone ever harm someone like her?

"Of course!"

So in the end you decided to wear a black leather skirt with a black blouse.

You knew it was kind of daring, but you wore dark red lipstick.

Now you looked daring but also elegant.

"How is it? I originally was planning on wearing just pants and a random shirt, but I couldn't let you down." You said.