Chapter 7

"It's not like I haven't seen it before." You said as you stood up and put some food on the plates.

"Right." He said, feeling embarrassed.

You put his plate in front of him and took a seat.

"How did you like practice and the teammates?" he asked.

"I like them all, but that number six is kinda weird. He was staring at me most of the time and when I handed him a towel he touched my hand."

"Ugh, Yahaba-chan. He will most likely start talking to you."

"Is he always like that?"

"Unfortunately. He never gets the fact that the girls are drooling over me not him." He went through his hair with one hand.

"I guess I'm no longer hungry." you said and were about to stand up, but he stopped you by grabbing your wrist.

"I was just kidding, (Y/N)-chan! Really!"

You couldn't help but let your gaze drift to his bare chest sometimes.

"Whatever." You rolled your eyes and sat down again.

"Why didn't you put a shirt on? Here is no one you could impress anyway." You added, filling your mouth with the fork in your hand.

"It was warm okay?! Leave me alone." he crossed his arms and leaned back.

"You're a child." you grinned.

"You are younger than me!"

"But I'm surely acting maturer than you do."

All he did was sticking his toungue out.

"C'mon Tooru-chan, eat your food before it gets cold." You said with a mother-like voice.

"Stop it, (Y/N)-chan!" he said and took his fork.

"But you can keep on calling me Tooru. I like that." he smirked.

"Idiot." You said and took your last bite.

"Are you always like this? If yes, then Iwaizumi really deserves an award for the most patient human or something." You took your plate and put it in the sink.

"(Y/N)-chan, don't leave me!" he pouted.

"You are annoying." You still felt kind of bad for him though.

"But I'm also hot-" He stopped himself when you gave him a death glare.

"Gomen! Gomen! Gomen!" he pressed his hands together, but you already left the kitchen.

"I'm hot though." He told himself before continuing to eat.

_________

The week passed quickly. You were always with the team, so you didn't need to make any friends. As Oikawa told you already, Yahaba talked to you a few times but Iwaizumi made clear that you didn't want to talk to him.

The team even made plans for the next week and you were invited too!

As for today you didn't have anything to do. It was Saturday and your mom and her fiancée were home after a long time. You were all sitting in the living room, hanging on your phones when suddenly Oikawa's father spoke up.

"Alright guys. After a long time we are finally home and all we do is hanging on our phones? Come on, there must be something we could do together." He said, putting his phone aside.

"Actually, you are right. We should do something." Your mother agreed.

"How is the weather?" The dad asked.