Chapter 11

"Alright, good work everyone! I'll see you tomorrow." Oikawa told his team and went locked the gym.

You walked towards the school gates together with Iwaizumi and talked about random stuff that happened today in school until you split ways with him.

"But seriously, don't you also think that he's annoying?" Oikawa asked you as you were entering the house.

"Ugh, Oikawa. Are you seriously complaining just because he was able to receive your serve?"

"No! He has been annoying me for a few days now!" He crossed his arms.

"Sure, sure." You walked towards the stairs.

"Aren't we gonna eat?" He asked, pointing at the kitchen.

"Oh." You turned to look at him.

"You can eat without me today. I'm gonna go out in a few hours." You added and wanted to go up, but his voice stopped you.

"Out? With who?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Yeager-san. I thought I told you already."

"Since when do you have each other's contacts?"

"Since Monday. We exchanged numbers."

"Oh. Have fun then." He said and entered the kitchen.

You blinked a few times, then realized that he was gone already. And again, you felt bad for him. This time it was you who left him alone in this house, and not his father.

You sighed out and went into your room to get ready.

Two hours later the door bell rang. Just when you were going downstairs the door was opened by Oikawa already.

You quietly approached them and waited for their small talk to end.

"Anyways, make sure to come home by time." He said and left the two of you alone.

"Shall we get going? I wanted to show you that new place nearby." Yeager smiled and went ahead.

In the car he told you about his volleyball classes and laughed about some children from there.

"You're so mean for laughing!" You said, but couldn't stop grinning either.

He opened the door of the restaurant for you and you thanked him.

"I'm sorry, but after holding in for so long I just need to laugh." He said, smilimg cutely.

You sat at a table for two and waited.

"So, besides volleyball, is there anything else you like to do?" He asked as he took a bite of his food.

"Yeah, I actually also like photography and painting." You said.

"What? No way!" He said, suddenly leaning closer to the table.

"I photograph landscapes and then paint them." You smiled to yourself.

You couldn't help but think back to the time you went hiking with Kuroo and some friends. You photographed beautiful landscapes and Kuroo was in every picture, so you had to draw him too.

"That's so cool! I also draw, you know." he smiled.

"You do? That's awesome!"

"Maybe we should show each other our painings one day." He suggested to which you agreed.

"Do you play any instruments?" he asked you.

"Yeah, I played the piano for seven years." you saw him smiling at you.