Chapter 22

Walking out of the bathroom, you smiled to yourself, knowing that Oikawa wouldn't come out that soon.

You were looking for Hamaguchi and Iwaizumi. The dancing bodies made it lot more difficult, but you eventually found Iwaizumi sitting on a stool by the little bar.

"Iwaizumi, have you seen Hamaguchi?" You asked him.

"No, I was looking for you the whole time. I thought you were in the bathroom, but turns out there were just some fuckers making out or sum." He rolled his eyes.

You laughed nervously and broke the eye contact.

"Let's search Oikawa and Hamaguchi, huh?"

He stood up and stumbled.

"Are you okay?" You held him by his chest, his arm around your shoulder.

"Yeah, I'm alright." He let go of you and held his forehead.

"It's been a while since I last drank." He sighed and took your hand.

"So that we don't lose each other." He smiled and pulled you through the crowd.

After looking around, you finally found Hamaguchi sitting on a couch and chatting with a boy.

"They are growing up so fast." You said with a soft expression.

"What the fuck." Iwaizumi looked at you.

"Shut up." You said and walked up to Hamaguchi.

"Oh, hey (L/N)-san." She said and stood up.

"I'm sorry, but I got to go now." She told the boy and turned to you.

You had to think for a second, but eventually took the hint.

"Yeah, right. She's coming with us now."

"Oikawa is left. Always a burden." Iwaizumi mumbled.

"You guys drank I guess" Hamaguchi said.

"Yeah, that slutty Nakayama didn't miss the chance to drink with Oikawa." You sighed.

"Can we just go home already? My head hurts." Iwaizumi complained.

"Okay, but we have to find Oikawa-san first."

After finally finding Oikawa somewhere in the bushes in the graden, you were able to leave.

You took a taxi back home and sneaked into the house, trying not to wake your parents.

You stumbled up the stairs and even almost fell down, causing Oikawa and you to laugh quietly.

After changing your clothes you were heading into the bathroom, where he was already.

While you were brushing your teeth, Oikawa hugged you from behind and put his head in the crock of your neck. His hair was tickling you, so you giggled quietly.

"Stop it." You said and tried to free yourself.

"You're warm, (Y/N)-chan. I'm gonna fall asleep." He murmured and tightened his grip.

"Go to bed." You said as you were done.

"Mhm."

In the end it was you who brought him to bed.

You said your goodnights and went back into your room, where you fell asleep as soon as you hit the pillow.

The next morning you slept until afternoon. As you woke up, you rubbed your eyes and checked your phone first.