Chapter 44

"Alright, I want you to go in groups of four people and prepare a presentation about consumerism or the environment." Your English teacher said, writing something on the board.

You looked to your right, agreeing with Iwaizumi that you would be in the same group.

Hamaguchi turned around and saw you nodding at her, signaling that it were the three of you now.

She went to the teacher to enter your names in the list.

"Which topic are we taking?" Iwaizumi asked you.

"I'd go with environment, but let's ask Hamaguchi first." You said.

She arrived a minute later, but had a certain someone with her.

You furrowed your brows at the unwanted person standing in front of you.

"I'm sorry, (L/N)-san, but sensei insisted on it." Hamaguchi's head hung down.

"You don't have to apologize, Hamaguchi. After all, it's not your fault that no one really likes her." You smiled.

"Hello, Iwaizumi-san, how have you been." Nakayama asked as she took a chair to sit down.

"Fine." He crossed his arms.

"Iwaizumi and I decided on environment, do you guys agree on that too?" You asked, preparing a sheet where you would take notes on.

Both of the girls nodded.

"We could talk about how consumerism harms the environment. Eating meat for example." Hamaguchi said.

"Yeah, that's good. I'll write it down."

For the rest of the lesson, you searched out four topics to talk about and were then dismissed.

"Why her out of all people?" Iwaizumi mumbled under his breath as you were walking to the canteen.

"I know right? Let's just get over with this as fast as possible." You rolled your eyes.

"I should have stopped sensei, but we were only three anyway and she was al-"

"Hey, you don't have to justify yourself." You smiled.

She really was like a little kid sometimes.

You saw Hanamaki and Matsukawa sitting at your usual spot already.

"What are these faces of yours?" Hanamaki asked.

"We are working on a group project with Nakayama." Iwaizumi rolled his eyes.

The two males started to laugh, causing Iwaizumi to clench his fists.

"You better shut up." His eyes were closed, probably trying to control his anger.

Both of them continued to laugh silently.

"Yahoo~, guys! Guess what!" Oikawa finally arrived at the table, taking a seat next to you.

After camping, you two weren't really able to talk about everything, so you weren't really sure if you two were now dating.

"What, Oikawa?" Matsukawa asked.

"I got accepted into the university I applied for." He smiled brightly, causing you to smile too.

"You mean the application we sent together?" You asked.

"Yeah that one. They sent me an e-mail, but they will also send a letter." He said.

"I didn't get anything yet." You took a bite of your bread.