Chapter 27

The next morning you were sitting in class and talking with Iwaizumi and Hamaguchi when your homeroom teacher literally stormed in, with some papers in her hands.

"Everyone go on your seats!" She took a deep breath before letting herself sink in her chair.

"Why are you in such a rush at this early hour, Tachibana-san?" A boy of your class asked.

"Guys, I literally forgot to hand you these last week." She said, holding up the stack of paper.

"We and class 3-6 are going to visit a university in Tokyo this weekend, since we are the university classes, and I was responsible for the letters, but I forgot to print them last week. I had to go to class 3-6 before coming here, that's why I'm also a little late today." She started to give you the letters.

"I need your parents to sign these." She added.

"Class 3-6?" You questioned.

"That's Loserkawa's class." Iwaizumi rolled his eyes.

"On a trip with Oikawa-san for the whole weekend?! That's awesome!" You heard Nakayama squeal through the class.

"The whole weekend?" You raised an eyebrow, ignoring the other thing she said.

"Yeah, it's written in the letter." She smiled.

You heard some other girls whisper about Oikawa too and rolled your eyes.

'We will be departing on Friday the ../../.... at 5PM and be returning on the following Sunday at 11AM.' You read.

"I've booked rooms in a hotel on Saturday, so please bring the signed part of the letter back as soon as possible, so I can know if I have to cancel rooms. I'm sure you are old enough to chose your roommate by yourself." Your homeroom teacher said.

"I'll give you 10 minutes now, then we'll go on with the lesson." She added.

It wasn't hard for you.

You knew that you would be sharing a room with Hamaguchi, and she seemed like she knew too, because she turned around to look at you, giving you a nod.

After ten minutes the lesson went on.

________

"This is going to be stressful." Oikawa sighed as he took a seat in the canteen.

"What?" You asked, sitting right next to him.

"I actually wasn't supposed to tell you all yet, but we are invited to a training camp next week, starting Monday. But now all this university shit came up." He complained.

"And?" Hanamaki asked, biting his sandwich.

"We will come back to Miyagi on Sunday and go back to Tokyo on Monday again. Like, can't we just stay one day longer in Tokyo to be at least a little less exhausted because of all the traveling?" He put his head on the table.

"Ah, I get it." Hanamaki said.

Right, you were going to Tokyo.

Weren't there people that you knew to avoid going back to Miyagi?

Of course there was someone!

"Hey, I know someone!" You suddenly shouted.

"Really? Who?" Oikawa asked.

"Uh, well, my dad lives in Tokyo." You scratched the back of your head.

"Your dad? Would he even be okay with two strangers staying there?" Iwaizumi looked at you.