Chapter 12

"Alright, how does a group project sound to you?" Your English teacher asked smiling.

As soon as that sentence was spoken, your classmates started talking and grouping already. Just when Iwaizumi wanted to come to you, your teacher spoke up again.

"I'm sorry to tell you that I will be the one to divide you into groups."

You heard some growls and sighs, but your teacher didn't mind at all.

"You are always working in the same groups. I want you to work with different people." She said and held a deck of poker cards.

"I will shuffle them and then hand them out. The ones with the same number are in a group." she explained and shuffled them.

"That means we are working with four people in a group?" A boy asked, making your teacher nod.

Your number was five with the spades symbol.

"What number are you?" You asked Iwaizumi.

"Three, and you?"

"Five."

Your teacher called the numbers out loud so everyone could find their partners without causing any mess. When she called out the number five, two other girls and a boy raised their hands.

"Now that we know the groups, I want you to do a presentation about a company that you can choose within your group."

"When are we going to present?" A girl in your group asked.

"Right after the weekend, so I suggest you to work hard for the rest of the lesson or meet up in the weekend." The teacher turned to the board and wrote something on it.

"Before we start, I would like to indroduce myself." The same girl said to you.

"I'm Abiko Akari." She smiled.

"Right, I forgot that (L/N)-san is a new one." A blonde girl said.

"I'm Nakayama Yuka, and this is Hamaguchi Nariko, she is a little shy." she added.

You looked over at Hamaguchi and smiled at the brunette.

"I'm Kaneko Kaito." The boy said and leaned back on his chair, crossing his arms.

"Now, I'd say lets do Apple as a company?" Abiko said and waited for you to agree, which you did.

You worked for the rest of the lesson, but unfortunately couldn't finish it.

"I'm sorry guys! I really wanted to be done by the end of class, but we kind of got distracted sometimes." Abiko said.

"Let's just meet and finish it." You said.

"Right after school?" Nakayama asked.

"I'm sorry, but I have to leave right after school. I'll add my part on Saturday, is that okay?" Abiko started to pack her stuff.

You nodded at her.

"I have practice, would you wait until we're done?"

"I would." Hamaguchi said quietly."

"You're the manager of the boys' team, right? We could just wait inside the gym while the boys are playing." Nakayama smiled.

"I'm done with my part, so I'll just go home."  Kaneko said and also packed his stuff.

Just after that the school bell rang.

"Let's go." You said and packed your stuff.

You went towards the gym with the two girls and saw Oikawa unlocking the door already.