Chapter 45

It had been a week since you finished the group project, and you noticed one weird thing about Nakayama: she was acting suspiciously quiet.

No attempts to flirt with Oikawa.

No annyong high pitched voice used.

And not even a sight of her during lunchtime.

Wasn't that suspicious?

Nevertheless, you decided to let her be.

"Hey, are you even listening?" Oikawa asked as your head was resting on his chest.

You were sitting in the living room, cuddled up against each other and watching a volleyball match.

His arms were wrapped around you, while you were curled up against him.

"Huh? Yeah, I'm listening." You smiled and snuggled your head in his chest, closing your eyes in comfort.

He chuckled deeply and kissed your head.

"I was saying that we should go to the amusement park with Iwa-chan and Hamaguchi-chan to hook them up, while it's still warm." Your closed eyes widened at his idea.

"Hamaguchi? Is she even interested in Iwaizumi? Or the other way around?" You looked up to him, seeing his bright smile.

"You're so oblivious, (Y/N)-chan. Don't you see the blush on her face when Iwa-chan's around?"

You thought for a second.

And he was right.

Even in class and during the time you were working on your group project.

"Holy shit, you're right." You flashed him a bright smile and sat up, removing yourself from him.

"Let's do it." You said determined.

"It? (Y/N)-chan, where is your mind wandering?" He smirked, earning a hit on his arm.

"Oikawa Tooru, you know damn well what I am talking about."

"Oh, am I? Why don't you specify what you have in mind?"

He couldn't help, but laugh at your reaction, annoying you.

So you did one thing, that sure would shut him up.

You approached him and leaned a little closer to his face.

Your knee was between his legs, since he was sitting sidewards and his back was against the armrest of the couch.

His chuckle died down quickly, and you saw him freeze for a second, before he got what was happening right now.

"Who are you to tease me, Tooru?" You purred in his ear.

Seductively, your finger traced from his ear down to his neck and smirked.

You went a little higher with your knee, lightly pressing against his member.

He breathed out and inhaled deeply.

You gripped his neck and put a little pressure in your hand.

Biting your bottom lip, you watched Oikawa being choked by you.

Your other hand traveled under his shirt, slowly going up his upper body, outlining his abs.

"(Y/N)-chan, what are-" He also bit his lip because of your knee's movements against his manhood.

"You've talked enough. You're annoying me." You said, taking his nipple between your fingers and squeezing it a little.

"You're making such a pretty bottom, Tooru." You said in a seductive way.