Chapter 4

"Alright (Y/N)-chan, what are you going to cook for us?" Oikawa asked as he entered the kitchen. He took longer than you to change out of his uniform.

"My mom left money so we can order something." You said, looking up from your phone.

"Well, I don't have enough time to wait. I gotta leave in like half an hour." he said, slipping onto the chair in front of you.

"Huh, where are you going?"

"I'm training a young group of volleyball players on Mondays." he answered.

"Oh. So I'll be home alone the whole day?" You looked at him with big eyes.

"Actually, why don't you come with me? I could also show you around a little on our way there." He offered.

"Would that even be okay?"

"Yeah, of course. There's just me and a friend of mine who train the kids. He wouldn't mind you being there."

"Excellent! Then I guess I'll just make pasta real quick." You hurried and took out a pot.

After eating and cleaning the both of you made your way to where he would train the children. On your way he showed you two coffeeshops and a bakery.

"It's right there." He showed you the gym of an elementary school.

"How old are the children you're training?"

"7-12 years. One of them is my nephew." He smiled.

"You have an older sibling?!" You were surprised. No one mentioned that.

"Yeah. An older sister to be exact." You two stood in front of the locked gym doors.

He unlocked them and you stepped in.

"My friend and I always come like twenty minutes earlier to build the net." He said as he took his sweater off, leaving him in his Aoba Johsai t-shirt.

"Do you want me to help you?"

"I'll just wait for him to arrive. You can take a seat over there." He pointed at the benches near the wall.

"Alright."

He handed you his sweater before you walked off.

A few minutes later another tall boy with brown hair stepped inside. His hair was a little longer so he put his hair into a little bun with a few strands hanging in his face. He had a cap on, following with a dark blue sweatsuit and a pipe around his neck.

You saw him approach Oikawa. They gave a fist and started talking for a bit until that boy looked your way.

The two males walked towards you, making you stand up.

"(Y/N)-chan, this is the friend I've mentioned earlier. His name is Yeager Eren. Yeager, this is (L/N) (Y/N), my stepsister." He introduced the two of you.

"Nice to meet you, (L/N)-san." He reached out his hand to shake yours.

"Nice to meet you too, Yeager-san." you smiled at his green eyes.

"Alright. Let's build this net before they arrive." Oikawa said, going ahead.

Yeager eventually let go of your hand and winked at you before walking after Oikawa.

'Damn, he sure is hot.'

You sat down, your eyes still on him.

How old was he?

What did he do besides training children?

After like ten minutes the first kids started to enter the gym. They immediately noticed you, whispering around about who you could be.

"It's either Oikawa-sensei's or Yeager-sensei's girlfriend." One of them said.

"I think she is Oikawa-sensei's!"

"No way! Tooru could never get a girl like her!" A little boy said. He caught your eye. He was addressing Oikawa with his first name.

'I guess that's his nephew.'

As some more kids had arrived already the two coaches started with their training.

The two brunettes split the kids in two groups.

Team Oikawa and team Yeager.

They trained with the groups until the first break came.

The younger boys and also girls were allowed to drink something while Oikawa came to you.

"And? How do you like it?"

"It's interesting. I guess they will play against each other later, right?"

"Right. Whose team is going to win in your opinion?" He asked you.

"Of course my team! Right, (L/N)-san?" Yeager suddenly appeared behind you.

"I can't say anything for sure but I also think that Yeager-san's team is going to win." You said.

"Alright, let's make a bet then, huh?" Oikawa suggested.

"What kind of?" You asked.

"If my team wins you two will have to do the cleaning afterwards for three weeks, and if your team wins it's the other way around." He explained.

"Sounds interesting. I'm in." Yeager said.

"Well, me too."

"Perfect, let the better team win." Oikawa smirked.
__________
[A/N]: A name for Oikawa's sister?
Also it's Eren from Attack On Titan but
season 4😋