Chapter 43

"Lost? In the dark?" You asked.

Your breathing became a little heavier since you were scared of the dark.

"Yes, (Y/N)-chan. You heard me right." His voice sounded annoyed, and that hurt you more than the dark scared you.

Why couldn't he just be nice to you, like he used to be?

He started to walk into a direction, so you followed him.

"Do you know where you are going?" Your voice trembled a little.

"No, and I also cannot remember where we came from."

"Me neither." You said.

He let out an annoyed sigh and walked ahead of you.

These actions of him really did something to your heart.

And it was nothing good, since you felt that sting again.

"Oh, let's try to call our parents!" You stopped walking and waited for his reaction.

He also halted, but didn't turn around.

"Oh, what a brain you are. Don't you think I've tried it already? There's no signal."

And another arrow bored through your heart because of the way he talked to you.

First all the ignoring and avoiding, and now his sharp tongue.

Why was he like that now?

You started to miss the times where he was laughing and smiling at you.

Where he touched and kissed you sweetly or roughly.

What happened after the day he said that his feelings were clear?

What did he even mean by that?

Did he mean that he didn't want to have any interactions with you anymore?

And everything just because the thing with Kuroo?

Suddenly a wave of pain went through your chest, and a feeling of disappointment made itself comfortable in you.

You regretted everything you did with Kuroo.

You felt like you were ready to cry because of the way he was right now, and the whole week.

You didn't want this to affect you this much, but you couldn't help it.

"What the fuck." You murmured into the dark and silent night, making Oikawa stop in his movements.

"What?" He asked as he turned around.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Your fists clenched.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

You couldn't see his face, but you could see that he was walking towards you.

"You avoided me the whole week for some reason I don't know, and now you are just being a dick." You furrowed your eyebrows.

He stopped inches in front of you, making you go a few steps back.

"Why am I being a dick?" His voice was calm.

"You were ignoring me since Monday until today. You're talking to me because our parents are forcing us to get along, but everything that has come out of your mouth today was just indirect insults or other mean shit." You looked at the ground, not seeing his reaction.

"You said your feelings were clear. I get it, you don't want to do anything with me anymore, but you could have at least told me properly, instead of such an asshole-like way." Now you were looking into his widened eyes.