Chapter 56 || End

Finally, the day of your graduation arrived.

You felt like all problems in your life were solved.

Nakayama got what she deserved, Hamaguchi left you alone and you and Oikawa could live peacefully without hiding or anything.

Iwaizumi and the rest of the team weren't judging you either.

Even Oikawa's dad accepted your realtionship, what more could you wish for?

It just bothered you, that your mother was still not talking to you.

Three weekends passed now, and she still avoided you like you were some kind of an illness.

Well, that was what she always did when something happened that she didn't want.

She was also like this when your dad cheated on her.

She avoided him before finally divorcing him.

Whatever.

You put on your school uniform, since the ceremony would begin in an hour, and went downstairs where the others were already.

Well, everyone except Oikawa.

"Is he still not ready? We have to leave soon." You crossed your arms.

"I guess he's still doing his hair." His dad said, trying not to laugh.

"Why? What happened?"

"Go see yourself." He looked away, so you wouldn't see that he started to laugh.

You went upstairs again and knocked on his door, but no answer.

"Oikawa?" You called out through the long hallway.

"I'm here, but don't come in!" His voice came from the bathroom.

You did the exact opposite and tried to go in, but the door was locked.

"Hurry up!"

"(Y/N)-chan, you'll have to go without me." He said.

"Why? What happened?"

"I can't show you. You'll laugh."

"Hey, open the door already. Maybe I can help you." You knocked again.

"Alright, but promise me that you won't laugh."

"Fine, fine."

You heard his steps coming closer and then the lock clicked.

"Come in." He said.

You did as he told, and stared at him for five seconds, before looking away to not laugh.

"W-what happened?" You stuttered because you were about to burst out into laugher.

"Well, you know, I read an article yesterday that if you put hair gel into your hair and hair spray on top of it, your hair will get softer the next day you wash it off. So I tried it, but it dried completely overnight and now it won't go off."

"Where did you read that?"

"Makki sent me a link to-"

He seemed to realize that it was stupid of him to trust Hanamaki with that one.

"Idiot." You shook your head.

You touched his hair and it really felt like stone.

You spent twenty minutes, washing off everything.

Brushing out the gel while hot water was running down his hair.

"Your sclap is all red." You laughed quietly.