Chapter 38

To be honest, his words did scare you a little.

You were tied up and couldn't see anything on top of that.

Your heart was beating so fast, that you were scared it might stop any second.

"Relax, (Y/N)-chan." Oikawa said as he traced your face with his finger.

Automatically, your body relaxed as he touched your face so gently.

"I'm certain that you have been tied up before, huh?" He asked as he slowly rolled your shirt up, revealing your bra and some hickeys on your breasts.

"I see, he left his mark everywhere." He murmured to himself as he also pulled down your joggers.

"Oikawa, can't you-"

"You're only allowed to talk when you want me to stop or when I tell you so." You suddenly felt a sharp pain across your thigh.

His slap sure was firm and painful.

You bit your lip to prevent a cry.

"You've been a brat long enough, (Y/N). I'd better obey, if I was you." His voice sounded threatening, so you immediately shut up.

He started to kiss your stomach, up to your collarbone, where he suddenly bit you.

Moving his hand down to your underwear, he stroked over it with his finger, slightly pushing it  against your sensible spot.

At the same time, he also sucked on your neck, making you want more of him.

You took a deep breath.

Since you couldn't see anything, everything you felt was intenser than usual.

"Well, since this is a punishment, I won't be gentle at all, (Y/N)-chan." He took off your panties and hovered above you.

While kissing you deeply, he also entered you with one finger.

"Don't forget what I told you about making sound." He whispered, pumping in and out with his finger.

Nodding your head, you bit your lip because of the pleasure you were receiving just by his finger.

As he noticed how much you liked what he did, he added a second finger and started to move his hand quicker, hitting the right spot over and over again.

You breathed heavily and couldn't prevent your quite moans.

He thrusted faster with his fingers, just until you reached your climax.

Panting heavily, you were coming down, while he took out his fingers and licked your liquor off of them.

"Seeing you like this really turns me on, (Y/N)-chan." He said, stroking your hair.

He leaned down to kiss you and pressed his body against yours, so you could feel his hard member against your thigh.

"I'm going to enter you now, alright?" He whispered into your ear and kissed the spot below it.

You nodded your head.

He slowly pushed it in and kissed your falling tears.

When he was completely inside, he didn't hesitate to start with a fast pace.

When he got into it, he growled and went even faster than he already was.

His head was in the crock of your neck as he thrusted into you.

You felt how he took out his anger in every thrust.

"I'd love to see that teary eyes of yours,
(Y/N)-chan." He said, taking one of your legs and puttig it on his shoulder to thrust even deeper into you.