Happy New Year Everyone (2020)

Me: Yeah, 2020 everyone has brought bizarre things to us in a totally great way, as 2021 is just around the corner we all like to wish you a Happy New Year, even from everyone from every Universe

Jr: And we like you to stay safe wherever you're at

Deku and Yamikumo: And let's hope for a new beginning

Everyone from MHA/BNHA, Yamikumo, and Saitama from OPM (Plus me, Jr, and Della): Happy New Year Everyone

Huey, Dewey, and Louie: HAPPY NEW YEAR

Olley: YEAH HAPPY NEW YEAR, GOVNA (Intense Recorder playing)

Everyone went silent as they starred at the four kids who came out of nowhere.

Deku: Wait, who's those four

Della: That's Huey, the one in red, Dewey, the one in blue, Louie, the one in green, and Olley, he's just very shy around people but still kind, besides he speaks in a British accent and he has courage

Olley was like Jr. but the same 2ft height and age as Huey, Dewey, and Louie. He has webbed feet like a duck, except the thighs, and he wears a black floor length style Gakuran, a black tie, white shirt, a black vest, black pants, a Knight's Cross, black jackboots, short white gloves, an armband that has the rainbow pride with a yellow smiley face on his left arm, a red, blue, and green striped bandana from the red on top to the green on the bottom, the bandana has also a single bacon strip logo on it at the center as the bandana was wrapped around his neck in a Cowboy style, 3D glasses (Doctor Who), and he has brown hair combed in a way that looked like bacon.

 He has webbed feet like a duck, except the thighs, and he wears a black floor length style Gakuran, a black tie, white shirt, a black vest, black pants, a Knight's Cross, black jackboots, short white gloves, an armband that has the rainbow pride ...

A/N: Something like this because it looks cool

Olley: (Impersonates Arthur Hastings) L-lovely day for it?

All the Girls: CUTE

Nana went up to Olley and played with his cute face.

Nana: Aww, you're so CUTE, I'm gonna call you "Little Bacon Boy"

Olley was blushing so hard from the Seventh User.

Eri: Ms. Della, can we play with them

Della: I told you to just call me Della, and yes you can go play with my boys

Dewey: YAY, LET'S DEWEY IT

Olley: Oi, wait up

Kota, Eri, Mahoro, and Katsuma went to play with Huey, Dewey, Louie, and Olley as everyone noticed his legs before he put on his jackboots and his Brodie helmet, which has a small yellow smiley face on the front of it, since he had them off earlier while playing his Recorder as he chased after them.

All Might: What's with Olley's legs

Jr: I-it's a Birth Mutation

Deku was writing crazy on his notebook on the Quadruplets muttering like he always do which makes everyone feel uncomfortable like if he knew if they have some kind of powers.

Me: Have a Happy New Year Everyone