The Fedora Chronicles: Operation 2Fort (Saxxy Awards 2013 Entry) (The Wiglet)

Jr: Time to watch a video you Readers probably know

Btoons' TF2 Deku: (Far from view) (Oh, this is one of my favorite Teams)

The video starts in the Red Base with Spy talking with Soldier.

All Might: What are they talking about?

Soldier gave Spy a case full of money as a deal for Spy to get the Blu Team's Intelligence Case. The two shake hands as Spy ready his knives and Ambassador Revolver, as well as putting on his Fedora.

Sero: Is he gonna assassinate someone?!

Dewey: He is a Mercenary and a French Secret Agent

Inside the Blu Base, two Engineers are keeping guard with their Sentries and Dispensers. A Soldier walks in and was taken out by Spy.

Kota: DAMN

Mandalay: Kota-

Jr: HE'S MY KID, NOT YOURS! DEAL WITH IT

The two Engineers heard Soldier's scream and investigated as Spy sneaks by, disguised as Pyro. The two Engineers see their Equipments being Sapped.

Engineer: Spy's sappin my Sentry

He was too late as it explodes and was shot in the head by Spy. The other Engineer then runs towards the Intelligence as he calls for help.

Monoma: Coward!

Engineer blocked the bullets with the Case. A Scout came in and tries to stop Spy as Engineer runs with the Intelligence. Scout was then stabbed in the eye.

Ochako felt grossed out seeing that.

A Heavy runs in but Spy sneaks pass him and tries to stab Engineer, but he blocked it with the Case. He kicked Spy off as Heavy tries to punch him, but Spy punched his head to the wall and stabbed his neck.

Kirishima: SO MANLY

A Medic, Spy, and Pyro came in and saw Spy as Engineer runs up the stairs. Medic shot Spy's Ambassador before he can shoot Engineer. Spy used Medic to block Pyro's axe and snapped his neck.

Spy: Burn in Hell you mumbling abomination!

Kirishima: SO-

Bakuhoe: SHUT UP SHITTY HAIR

Spy runs into a "Scout" but took him out with his wrist knife to reveal Spy. Engineer warned Demoman and Sniper of Spy's presence as they were playing Chess. Spy punched Demoman, knocking him out and Sniper threw his large knives at Spy, but missed him by inches.

Sniper: BUGGER

Snipe: Your aim is off!

Spy then challenged Sniper to a large knife fight as they both slashed at eachother, until Spy threw Sniper against the wall and jabbed his eyes to death.

Everyone was disturbed when they saw that.

Demoman regained consciousness and tries to shoot a grenade at him, but his grenade launcher was zapped and blew him up. Engineer was now all alone as he and Spy then fight eachother on the bridge connecting to the Red Base and the Blu Base. Engineer then managed to kill Spy.

Denki: Well, he was a badass

A "Medic" then approached Engineer and killed him as it revealed to be Spy, using the Dead Ringer.

Mei: A DEVICE THAT BRI-

Mei was then shot by a Phaser.

Olley: SHUT UP

Louie: Calm down, Olley!

Olley was frustrated but calmed down because of his Anger Issues that he got from his Family.

Olley:...ok...ok...

Louie: Feeling better?

Olley:...yeah...

Kirishima: You know, he's kinda like a little Baku-

Olley then shot Kirishima.

Olley: DON'T COMPARE ME TO "HIM"

The video ends with Spy holding the Blu Intelligence.

Jr: How was Part 1 of that

Everyone: THERE'S MORE

Jr: Yep, the Fedora Chronicles has just started for both Red, Blu, and the ever rising Industry, Mann Co.

Me: Hello, I'm too focused on my Clanboy's Bizarre Reich Stories more than this for some reason

Jr: