Prologue (11/26/20)

???: They should all be here in 3, 2, 1

Pops in were Class 1-A, Class 1-B, all the Pro Heroes, All the Student's Parents, Katsuma, Mahoro, Eri, Kota, Wild Wild Pussycats, The Old Man that complimented Deku in Episode 1, Todoroki's Family, One For All Users, Shinsou, Toga, Twice, Dabi, Grand Torino, Recovery Girl, Tomura, Kurogirl, All For One, Muscular, Wolfram, Overhaul, Gentle Criminal, La Brava, Nighteye, The Big 3, Bubble Girl, Melissa Shield, David Shield, Mei, Tsukauchi, Inasa, Seiji, Camie, Saitama (MHA/BNHA is in the same Universe as OPM), and Yamikumo (Prototype Deku). When they all get up, they noticed they're all in some kind of theater.

A/N: Something like this but a bigger theater with different colors and has more seats and a device to bring them food and drinks and a foldable table that appears in front of them

Bakuhoe: WHERE THE HELL ARE WE

Mitsuki: HEY DONT YOU START YELLING YOU LITTLE BRAT

Katsuma, Mahoro, Eri, and Kota: MR. DEKU

The four kids then ran up to Deku and hug their *Cough* Dad *Cough* for protection.

Old Man: Hey, you're that kid I met when Kami Wood fought that giant villain

A/N: What name should I give to the Old Man?

Deku: O-oh, it's nice to m-meet you a-again

Inasa: HEY, IT'S UA

Saitama: Hey, what's going on Toshi

All Might: I don't know Saitama

All Might then sees someone that is very familiar.

All Might: M-master

Nana: Toshi, is that you

One For All: Ninth

Deku: (OMG, it's OFA himself)

All Might and Deku had also noticed the other Users of OFA and they all started talking to each other to know each other after they helped Deku to get the kids off of him. Deku then also see someone that looks similar to him, but more gothic, and couldn't shake the feeling on who he is.

All For One: WHAT THE, HOW ARE ALL OF YOU HERE?!?!

All Might: OH NOT YOU AGAIN!!!

All the OFA Users started to gets ready to beat up All For One.

Tomura: KUROGIRL, WHERE THE HELL DID YOU BRING US

Kurogirl: I didn't bring us here

Overhaul and Nine: YOU

Overhaul wouldn't forgiven Tomura for taking his limbs and Nine would never forgive Tomura for killing him after his fight with Deku and Bakuhoe.

Tomura: WHAT THE, HOW THE HELL ARE YOU HERE