WW2 Cannibals (Infographics Show) (Happy Halloween Plus Side Story)

A/N: Not my art BTW

Jr: Happy Halloween everyone

Jr. was dressed up as Saitama in his Hero Costume, Della Duck as a red Devil, The Students in their Hero Costumes, the Parents of the Students dressed up like their kids, and everyone else in their Hero/Villain Costumes.

Jr: Let's do this, also kids, mind if you go to your Playroom thing, still don't know what to call it

Huey, Dewey, Louie, Olley, Kota, Eri, Mahoro, and Katsuma: Yes daddy

The kids then left.

Inko: Is this gonna be scary

Della: Well, we've seen worse, also they already know this and they're just taking a break

The video starts

The year was 1944 and nine U.S. navy pilots were on a bombing run over the small island of Chichi, Jima, which lies about 700 miles (1,100 km) south of Tokyo city in Japan.

Inko: I hope at least some of the innocent ones survive

One of those men was the future president of the United States, George HW Bush.

Sero: Wow, one of America's Presidents was a WW2 Veteran

All Might: I might have heard about him when I went to America, only the Presidential bits, but I didn't know he was a WW2 soldier until now

His Avenger Torpedo Bomber was hit by flak and had to abandon it, but lucky for him he ended up in the water where American planes protected him from being captured by Japanese boats. After a few hours in that water he was pulled out by the surfaced submarine, the USS Finback.

Monoma: Ha, they failed to capture him

What happened to those men on the raid that were captured though, is nothing short of stomach-churning.

Fat Gum: Excuse me?

Unfortunately, everyone didn't figure out what the Narrator meant.

The young man that was rescued we all know would become the 41st president of the United States. Many years prior to that posting just after he had his 18th birthday he would join the U.S. Navy. This was right after Japan's attack on Pearl Harbor.

Everyone still cringed on what Japan did.

When he was just 19 he joined the Torpedo Squadron and soon got the name "Skin" due to his slim physique.

Tetsu: That's kinda offensive

Saitama: It's like how they called me the "Caped Baldy"

In the year of 1944, Bush now 20-years old, was promoted to lieutenant and joined the attack against Japanese in Bonin islands. Soon after things would take a turn for the worse for Mr. Bush, because as we said his plane was hit by flak and caught fire. When he was rescued from the sea he later said he thought he was hallucinating.

La Brava: Hallucinating what?

The submarine picked him up and he was bleeding, vomiting, and weeping all at the same time.

Recovery Girl: This poor man must've got health problems out there

His only words were, "Happy to be aboard." There were three crew in that plane, and the two others didn't make it. Those guys were Radioman Second Class John Delaney, seated in the plane's belly, and just behind Skin was the turret gunner Lieutenant Junior Grade William Gardiner "Ted" White.