The Bitch Is Back (Rocketman)

A/N: I regret making these Stupid Chapters!!!

Eri: What were you like as a child, Olley?

Olley: As a child? Well, besides things related to the Wehrmacht, it's basically adventures, family drama, and fighting, both physically and emotionally

Katsuma: And your sons?

Everyone/Quadruplets: Excuse me?

Mahoro: What was their names again.........oh yeah, by the time hours 9 through 12, Conrad, Phoenix, Onyx, and Lexus, except Onyx was on PM while the others was on AM, and it's on the same birthday as you four

Olley: How do you know about them?

Kota: We saw them during that "Same" Birthday thing, also we saw you and Smolder kiss

Dewey: I can show you something related to each of our kids

The screen starts in Onyx, who was a skinny 121 cm tall and has the same face as most of the Clanboy family members. He has brown wavy hair, round glasses (Similar to the 11th Doctor's hairstyle and glasses), and bluey green eyes. He was wearing a black floor length trench coat, black jackboots, long black gloves, an armband of the blue and white British Rails logo, black dress pants, red bow tie, Knight's Cross, SS Collar Tabs, black vest, white dress shirt, the Clantarian Eagle breast badge, a big black back waist bow as his waist belt, a black Donnie Thompson Casual Bowtie, and a red fez. Phoenix looked identical and wore the same as Onyx but instead he has dark brown eyes, brown messy hair with sideburns, his shirt collar up, the Pride Flag armband with a yellow smiley face, his trench coat completely unbuttoned, a Captain America shield back patch on his back, Ricci tie, a blue Donnie Thompson Casual Bowtie, an old fashioned brown flat cap, his vest and trench coat are blue, and glasses (Similar to the 10th Doctor's hairstyle and glasses). Conrad was wearing identical clothing but has black close-cropped hair (Similar to the 9th Doctor's hairstyle), blue eyes, a red baseball cap (Similar to Huey's hat), grey cravat, his collar was a wingtip style to match with the cravat, a red Donnie Thompson Casual Bowtie, a red armband with a yellow smiley face in the center, his trench coat completely buttoned upa mini Crossbody Sling Bag, his vest and trench coat are blue, and glasses (If the 9th Doctor has glasses). And finally, Lexus have identical clothing but this time have grey poofy hair (Similar to the 12th Doctor), blue eyes, no dressy neckwear, a red armband with a sickle and hammer, his trench coat completely buttoned up and the coat collar up with the throat latch strapped on, a green Donnie Thompson Casual Bowtie, a beach straw hat, his vest and trench coat are green, sunglasses (Similar to the 12th Doctor's Sonic Sunglasses) and a green lanyard with a tag that said "Son of Mischief Duck." The Quadruplet's sons were in a room with Webby, Lena, Violet, Smolder, and Gosalyn.

Violet: What were you like as a child, Onyx?

Onyx: As a child?

Louie: That's them, everyone

Inko: By the color of their belts, I can see who's son is who

Onyx: (Impersonates the 11th Doctor) First of all, I am being extremely clever up here and there's no one to stand around looking impressed. What's the point in having you all here in the Dream World?