Taunt Fortress 2 [SFM] (The Winglet)

Jr: I am here to revive this Wattpad Story, because Author sucks at his job!

The Video starts with a RED Soldier and Medic capturing a point before a BLU Sniper shot Soldier in the head after he did the loser sign and juggling his rockets and grenades.

BLU Sniper: That helmet's gonna make a nice bowl for your brains!

It cuts to BLU Sniper eating brains from an M1 Helmet.

Everyone: (Grossed Out)

Miruko: WTF, JR.

Jr: It's not me, it's the Video by The Winglet

BLU Soldier: Each and every one of you will be sent home to your mama in a box!

It cuts to an Amazon Delivery Box being dropped off at the Midoriya House and Inko opening it to show Deku inside.

Deku: Hi, Mom

Deku: What?

Jr: It's a joke, because your Mum is the best Parent, besides a few (M I L F)

Ochako: What is this Video?

Cobra: (Pops out) It's about Taunt Lines being taken literally (TPs away)

Jr: GOD DAMMIT

Cobra: (TPs back and uses Spy Cloak)

Jr: (Fred) Yeah, I can

Cobra: (TPs away)

RED Heavy: Killing you is full time job now

It cuts to RED Heavy being applied to a job where he killed off a line of Minetas and twisting their necks.

Mineta braces for the death, but only got small and light pinches instead.

Denki: Nothing happened

Mineta:...I deserved it

Jr: But I didn't kill you, like what everyone else would in different Universes, because they don't know the Concept of "Character Growth" and the fact that everyone can be a Pervert. Go ask Master Roshi, for God sake!

Mineta just looked down and Jr. just paused the Video until Mineta got better to continue.

RED Scout: I think I'll take Pixie Bob out for a steak dinner tonight. What do you think about that?

It cuts to RED Scout and Pixie Bob having dinner together at a fancy restaurant.

Pixie Bob: I get my own Date!!!

Mandalay: But that's not even you

Pixie Bob: LET ME DREAM

RED Solder: Scotland is not a real Country! You are an Englishman with a dress!

It cuts to the Grinch wearing a dress.

Grinch: It's not a Dress, it's a Kilt!!! (Rips off Kilt) Sicko!