Dunkirk Darkest Hour Fan Edit - "We Shall Fight" (Finest Hour)

Jr: This will be a mashup video of two great history films from Britain, those two great films are Dunkirk and Darkest Hour

Everyone could've sworn they've seen either or both of these films before.

The screen starts with a British Private Officer waking up and boarding a boat to evacuate Dunkirk as another British Officer choosing to stay with the French.

Centipeder: Why would he stay behind

Jr: Some British soldiers choose to stay with the French as France is being taken over

Yuga: WHO DID WHAT TO FRANCE?!

Winston Churchill began his "We Shall Fight" Speech.

"I have, myself, full confidence that if all do their duty, if nothing is neglected, and if the best arrangements are made, as they are being made, we shall prove ourselves once again able to defend our Island home, to ride out the storm of war, and to outlive the menace of tyranny, if necessary for years, if necessary alone."

The screen then cuts to a British Soldier waking up in a train coach and asked a kid where they're at. He then asked for a newspaper and read it a bit and then asked his friend to read the Churchill's Speech on the paper.

"The British Empire and the French Republic, linked together in their cause and in their need, will defend to the death their native soil,"

The screen then cuts to a British Spitfire slowly descending to the beach and began to lower the landing gear just to realize that it's not working and have to manually lower it.

Nana: Why is that plane going down

Della: That's a British Spitfire, which is the most famous plane of World War 2, the pilot ran out of fuel in his plane, and he has nowhere else to land due to no airstrips anywhere nearby and the enemy being very close

Bakuhoe: What's so special about a stupid plane

Della: It was one of the planes that protect the British and French Soldiers during the Dunkirk Evacuation, Code-name: Operation Dynamo and also saved the UK during the Battle of Britain

"aiding each other like good comrades to the utmost of their strength. Even though large tracts of Europe and many old and famous States have fallen or may fall into the grip of the Gestapo and all the odious apparatus of Nazi rule, we shall not flag or fail."

The screen cuts back to the train with the soldiers near a station as the people at the station cheered to the soldiers and the screen then cuts to the Spitfire still descending at the beach.

"wars are not won by evacuations, there was a victory inside the differences which should be noted. Our thankfulness to escape from our army must not blind us to the fact of what has happened in France and Belgium which is a colossal military disaster"

Deku: Churchill's Speech is heavy on the spirit of their country

The screen showed the Spitfire nearing the ground still manually lowered the landing gear.

"We must expect another blow to be struck almost immediately"

The Spitfire Pilot successfully landed his Spitfire and set it on fire.

Todoroki: Why is he burning his plane?

Jr: So the enemy won't take it and know how it works, know it's flaws, and use it as a Spy Plane to trick the enemy

"We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in France,"

The screen then showed two people in a house reading the newspaper of the aftermath of Dunkirk.

"we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our Island, whatever the cost may be,"

The soldier reading the newspaper in the train then reading the "We Shall Fight" part of the speech and the screen then switched back to Churchill and showed many British Brodie Helmets laying on the beaches in honor of the ones who died at Dunkirk.

"we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe,"

Everyone started to tear up from Churchill's Speech.

The screen then showed the Spitfire pilot near his burning plane has he let himself get captured by the Nazis.

"this Island or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our Empire beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the British Fleet, would carry on the struggle, until, in God's good time, the New World, with all its power and might,"

The screen then shows the burning Spitfire.

"steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old."

The video ends with the title of the video, "Finest Hour."

Everyone then began to cheer after seeing the video and the good edit mashup of Dunkirk and Darkest Hour but mostly cheered for Churchill and his speech.

Jr: I can tell they like it

Della: Of course they do

The two couples then kissed each other.

Huey, Dewey, Louie, Olley, Kota, Eri, Mahoro, and Katsuma: Eww, mom and dad are kissing

Me: I hope you all enjoyed this, yes it's short but it's worth it

Jr: It was a great video edit by this person, they even made a Fan Edit movie of these two films mashed together