Fuck It, I'm Done (All Beyond are Scrapped/Unfinished)

Jr: Alright, everyone. Author is about to make his biggest announcement, which is the first time for this Wattpad Story

Everyone in the theater then settles down.

Me: (Clears Throat) Ok, I know I haven't been active and shit when it comes to this story that first began my life into writing fanfiction and my own stories, but for being my first and biggest success...I unfortunately have to shut it down. It will still be out there, but there will be unfinished chapters that would be posted, some being underwhelmingly short or nothing at all. I know it's sad there are more potential to add more creative shit for them to react to and come up with reactions, but I have finally considered that it is the time to retire this story. I am still gonna be on Wattpad, of course. But I'm no longer updating this story as I have now lose interest in both this and the MHA/BNHA community as well for a while. God, what a decade, this is. So much shit has happened. As I was doing the last Meme Chapter I haven't done in a while, it really hit me to finally end what I started, which in turn, began another bizarre story idea and more grew from what I made up from this. God, I feel like I'm repeating myself. I'm sorry, everyone. I hope you understand my lack of confidence and motivation to keep this going. As sad as this really is to end it all for all of you and me...I'm sorry...

Jr. places his hand on my shoulder before stepping up.

Jr: Once the final closure chapter is made, it will be the most bizarre experience we've all been through