Clarkson Tries to Tow H.M.S. Mighty Duckling with a Citroën C3 (Grand Tour)

Jr: Any of you folks want to see something fun

Bakuhoe: What, Smiley Freak

Jr: Top Gear/Grand Tour

Everyone then cheered.

The screen starts with Jeremy explaining what he's gonna do.

Jeremy: Anyways, as you can see, the little car has been attached by rope to this enormous Ocean Liner. An Ocean Liner of the design of the Olympic-Class, Flagship of the Clantarian Navy, and property of the company of Clantaria's Space, Cruise, and Naval Industries, Rainbow Star Line, H.M.S. Mighty Duckling.

Ochako: He's gonna pull the ship with that car?!

Monoma: He won't make it, watch

Kota: Why don't you shut your damn mouth

Jr: Ooh, the burn, especially when Jeremy is gonna pull my Yacht

Jeremy: Which I've just noticed has hidden guns.

Tomura: So

Jr: (Impersonates Klaw) What, you think I'm an Amateur

Jeremy: It's Battleship Boaty McBoatface!

The challenge I'd come up with was to see if the one-tonne C3 could pull this 52,310-tonne Olympic-Class ship a distance of 25 metres.

Deku: PULLING A SHIP THAT WEIGHS THAT MUCH WITH THAT CAR IN A DISTANCE

Jeremy: Right, now, I should explain that my colleagues May and Hammond think this is a stupid test. They say the Aircross only develops 151 torques and that isn't enough to pull a medium-sized child. I, however, disagree. Let's do this!

Jeremy then went full speed but was tugged back from the elasticity as well as a loud crunch.

(ENGINE CRUNCHES)

Jeremy: Oh, Christ, there's some elasticity in that rope!

Jeremy's car was then slowly being pulled back.

Jeremy: Oh, hello? Why's it going backwards?

Aizawa: That's because you're being pulled

Jeremy: This is a bit of a worry.

Jeremy then steps out of the car and sees the Anti-Pollution smoke coming out of three of the four funnels.

Jeremy: Is that ship... The ship is going back! Look. The ship is going back.

Bakuhoe: No sh-

Mahoro: WILL YOU KNOCK IT OFF

Louie: Nice one, Sis

Kaminari: Is this supposed to be a joke?!

Kyoka: Dragging him into the water to drown

Jeremy: What... The situation's bad.

As we reattached the tow rope, I wondered what had gone wrong.

Jeremy: Why did... Did he put his engines in reverse as a sort of amusing joke? I mean, he is Clantarian, the captain.

The screen then shows General Mineta in the Bridge of the Mighty Duckling waving at the people watching.

Everyone: I'M/HE'S BACK AGAIN