Event Horizon - Nostalgia Critic (Happy Halloween 2022) W.I.P.

Everyone is in costumes and Huey wore a red dress shirt, green 60s bell bottoms, and a violet ascot, Dewey wore a blue dress shirt, purple 60s bell bottoms, and a pink ascot, Louie wore a green dress shirt, yellow 60s bell bottoms, and a purple ascot, and Olley wore a white dress shirt, red 60s bell bottoms, and a orange ascot. All four still have their Beatles Mop Tops, which grew a bit, and Beatle Boots with them Cuban Heels, as well as their formal white gloves and them Paperback Writer Sunglasses.

Jr: Happy Hallow's Eve, everyone. Today, we will be watching a horror movie...

Eri: (Gasp)

Jr: A reviewed horror movie

Deku: By who?

Jr: That Guy With The Glasses

The video starts with the Nostalgia-Ween intro.

Endeavor: What the hell...

After that, it cuts to the Critic pouring a bunch of Halloween-Themed Cereal before his ass randomly explodes and shoots out fire.

Everyone: WHAT THE!!!

Koda: WHAT IS HAPPENING

Malcolm and Tamara come in to see the chaos.

Iida: DO SOMETHING

Tamara: Ah! Kill it with violence!

They then started beating the shit out of the Critic.

Iida: NOT THAT

After some time of beating up the Critic, he was then seen by the doctor.

Doctor: Well, you were right to be afraid

Malcolm and Tamara then beat the shit out of the Critic again.

Mineta: WHAT THE HELL, YOU TWO

Doctor: No, but, not of him. You see, the Critic's ass is actually the gateway to Hell.

Everyone/NC: What?

Doctor: Yeah, see for yourself

They look to see the Devil.

Devil: Do you mind? I'm remodeling!

He then did a firey blast.

Devil: This place needs a plant

He then walks away.

Malcolm: Why is the gateway to Hell on the Critic's ass?

Kirishima: I wanna know why too

Doctor: Well, that's the funny thing about Hell. You see, it can appear just about anywhere. The grocery store, the laundromat, and most political fundraisers

Ibara/NC: But Hell is/But I always thought Hell was more a state of being, the absence nay, rejection of God, leading to world devoid of happiness, compassion or love

Doctor: Nope, it's a place in your ass. Haven't you ever seen Event Horizon?

NC: Oh, you mean that piece of- (Firey Blast)

Tamara: Wait a minute. Isn't that the movie with the cult following where even the cult following doesn't know why there's a cult following?

Doctor: Oh, yes. And according to the Director of Mortal Kombat, Hell can even exist in space.