Rides with Strangers COMPLETE (Markiplier)

Jr: We'll be watching someone doing stuff now so let's get going, also not everything is just Deku and either with someone else or not

The screen starts with Markiplier reading the Prologue of the game.

You are Elora and you're on your way to a very important job interview in the morning across state. You get in your car late and start heading towards the destination, unfortunately your car breaks down and no cabs are around to pick you up. You must hitch rides with complete strangers to make it to your destination. Be careful though, never know what's out there..

Jr: Kids, remember that last bit, ok

Huey, Dewey, Louie, Olley, Kota, Eri, Mahoro, and Katsuma (Mostly Huey, Olley, Eri, and Katsuma) all ready know and understand from past experiences.

Hello everybody! My name is Markiplier and welcome to Rides with Strangers. Now the full game isn't out yet, um. This is just a demo. So thank you to Wade and the developers for giving me access to this. So this experience is new for me, even though you guys may have seen this before, but this is new to me. So, don't spoil anything in the comments below, while I'm playing!

Bakuhoe: NOBODY CARES SHITTY HAIR 2

Be respectful.

Kirishima: Looked like Mark was talking to you

Bakuhoe: SHUT THE FUCK UP SHITTY HAIR

Mark then read the instructions and controls.

*Whispers* Shhh, it's quite time... Okay, so... When a car is coming, you must stand by the road to be sure the driver can see you. Once the driver can see you, zoom in and place the... "Eye" icon on the car. Once the "Eye" icon turns fully white, it will enter hitch mode. Here you must press the space key once the "eye" icon turns green. Oooookaayyyy! Great!

Mina: Is he done yet

Jr: No

[Laughing] You must survive the ride in order to make it to your destination-Why is that the only option?! Why can't I have a friendly ride with a friendly stranger?

Nezu: Hitchhiking is extremely dangerous so it's best to have a ride with someone you can trust like a friend when you're the hitchhiker or not

The happy stranger that gives me candy and tells me cool stories about the war! Oh boy...

Inasa: I actually got that experience when I hitchhiked to school, it was the best since that man's great great grandpa was a Russian Soldier in the Red Army during WW2

Camie: Wait, and you're telling this now

Inasa: I just thought it was just one of those fictional stories people just say but I now know it's not after that history video of Stalin we've watched

Rolling down the window will give you some fresh air-Oh wait- While in Drive Mode, you must keep an eye on the stranger. Do this by simply pressing the "A" key to look left. Looking left prevent them from attacking you? Everytime you looked at the stranger, it will fill the "Sketch Meter" a bit. Once the Sketch Meter is full, you can no longer look at the stranger so balance well. Answering questions correctly will reduce the rate of the stranger attacking you! EUAHH! Rolling down the window will give you some fresh air and help you calm down. At any time, you can tuck and roll [Laughing] to bail out of the car [Normally] to re-enter hitch mode and keep your distance progress. Oh! If you tuck and roll more than twice, you will be sent back to the first spawn.