What if Japan Never Attacked Pearl Harbor? (AlternateHistoryHub) (WIP)

Jr: Time, Space, Reality, it's more than a linear path, it's a prism of endless possi-

Dewey: Dew-ssibilities

Louie: Can you stop with rhyming things with your name in it

Dewey: Dew-can't stop me!!!

Jr: OK, SCREW IT, WE ARE GOING

The video starts

December 7th, 1941. Japan brought America into the war by an attack on Pearl Harbor.

Bakuhoe: And our dumbass ancestors caused it

All Might: I wish this never happened

But what if in an alternate timeline. Japan never attacked Pearl Harbor?

Everyone immediately realized what this means.

Nana: What have you done, Toshi

All Might: I MEANT JAPAN NEVER BEING EVIL, NOT THIS

Saitama: You just jinxed it Toshi

Deku: What impact would this change to our world?

Ochako: I don't want to think about it

British brains, American brawn, and Russian blood, won the war.

Yamikumo: That's what you called the "Dream Team"

Midnight: Who knew these three countries were the ones to end the war

When Stalin initially said those words, he spoke of the industrial might of the Americans. Guns, tanks, planes, ships. In World War II, the United States was a military production machine. An engine. Every engine needs that initial spark to awaken it. More importantly, something to fuel it.

Deku: So America militarized before they realized that they would be thanking themselves for doing so

Della: And that's where Japan regrets everything

That spark for America was the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor. That fuel was the urge for revenge. There's a reason the 20th century for America can be divided; Before Pearl Harbor and after.

Tsuyu: Divided?

Before the United States was an island, the public didn't want to give anymore in the fight against the Axis other than weapons and supplies.

Toru: So they don't want to enter to the war but supported the Allies?

That was, until war came to them. The sneak attack on Pearl Harbor was the perfect combination to enrage an entire country in the span of one day. Isolationism became a thing of the past, so how would World War Two have continued if Pearl Harbor was never attacked?

Daigoro: The U.S. would still be dragged into the war still, right?

Olley: (Not unless the U.K. dragged them in on purpose like what happened to the Lusitania)

Let's imagine one possible alternate timeline. It is December 7th 1941. Everything is simply called. And that's because Emperor Hirohito, a man with a weak hold on his militaristic generals, actually enforced his will. Japan will not carry out a sneak attack on the U.S. From this point on, the relationship between the two countries is tense. But never goes past that. They're separated by the largest ocean on Earth and without some instigation, it stays like that. For some reason out of FDR's control, the United States never enforces an oil embargo on Japan. Instead, he remains in Washington, frustrated that the Americans have to sit out the war. Britain is on the edge of a Nazi Europe and the Soviets have been invaded.

Everyone was shocked to see almost all of Europe became Nazi Territory.

The public, however, doesn't want to sent their men off to die like they did in the Great War. Only 8% supported a war against Germany. Congress would never vote for such a thing. And it stays that way. With no war between Japan and America, Hitler never blunders into declaring war on the US.

Ojiro: Atleast sent some people as volunteers

FDR can never send over troops, as none of the public wants to get involved.

Aizawa: Politics these days

By December 7th, 1941, the Japanese have been fighting another enemy, on the frozen coast of Eastern Siberia. Japan is at war with the Russians. Both the United States and the Soviets posed a threat to Japan. However, Japan chose to go to war with only one. With no embargo, the U.S. isn't that target.

Dark Shadow: Seeing how the Soviets dominated the Nazis, they still might get a chance against them

Me: I'm mad at myself because I keep creating Chapters and not finished all of them

Jr: Well, that's your fault because you're too busy looking up stuff in the Internet as a Lazy Person like Louie

Louie: Hey, I can do more than that you know, dad

Louie said while popping out a soda can.