Tangiwai

Jr: I might be late to show you this but...

The video starts at the night of December 24th, 1953 as a New Zeland Train began to depart from the station as the Conductor blows his whistle.

Bill: Right, you're all clear, Charlie

Charles: Good-oh. Merry Christmas, Bill

Mina: You're right, you should've posted this earlier

The Ka 949 Locomotive blows its whistle before departing from Wellington to Auckland, carrying 10 coaches full of passengers. Nerissia Love has a view of the Mt. Ruapehu, shown in the night sky before going to sleep, along with many other passengers.

Eri: This is beautiful

Cyril Ellis was driving his truck as he passes by until he stops and sees something shocking.

Kaminari: Why's he stopping?

Louie: Watch and learn, Pikachu

It then shows lahar flowing where the bridge on the Whangaehu River stands.

Melissa: Lahar...

Cyril: Holy hell

The force of the lahar was enough to collapse the bridge.

Inko: Oh my...

The whistle of the express was heard as Cyril realize what's about to happen

Deku: Oh no

Cyril ran out with a flashlight and wave it as he ran on the tracks.

Cyril: Hey! Hey, stop! No! Stop the train! Stop it!

President Mic: GET OUT OF THE WAY

Cyril jumps out of the way before the train hits him.

Charlie: You see that? Up there

He looked out to see nothing still as Cyril still waves his flashlight at the train.

Cyril: Stop the train! Stop!

Cyril sees a child waving at him.

Some couldn't help but feel sad on what's about to happen.

Weather it's from seeing the lahar or the bridge, Charles' blood ran cold.

Charles: Stop the train! Stop the fucking train!

Lancer Redman blew the whistle as he shuts off the oil supply valves while Charles Parker shuts off the steam and activates the brakes, but it was too late...

The locomotive crashes down as the 5 coaches crashes either at the other end of the river or in the lahar.

Everyone was speechless when they see the train crash down.

The forth to last coach dangles at the edge of the bridge as Cyril ran to get in the coach.

Cyril: You need to get out of this carriage now!

Cyril tries to help move the passengers out, but it was too late. The coach fell down into the lahar as Nerissia Love slide down the opened corridor as the coach rolls around and began to flood.

Saitama: That's not good

Cyril: Window! Get this window open!

They managed to open the window as many passengers

Toki: Nerissa!

He was destined to find her, but he was forced to leave the flooding coach.

Toki: Nerissa!

O Holy Night!
The stars are brightly shining
It is the night of the dear Savior's birth!
Long lay the world in sin and error pining
Till he appear'd and the soul felt its worth.
A thrill of hope the weary soul rejoices
For yonder breaks a new and glorious morn!

The bodies of the victims have been taken to the Church.

Fall on your knees
Oh hear the angel voices
Oh night divine
Oh night when Christ was born
Oh night divine
Oh night divine

Many bodies were found after being swept out of the coaches, but some bodies are never recovered.

Led by the light of Faith serenely beaming
With glowing hearts by His cradle we stand
So led by light of a star sweetly gleaming
Here come the wise men from Orient land
The King of Kings lay thus in lowly manger
In all our trials born to be our friend

Many people went to the Church to see their love ones as many weeped for their loss.

Truly He taught us to love one another
His law is love and His gospel is peace
Chains shall He break for the slave is our brother
And in His name all oppression shall cease
Sweet hymns of joy in grateful chorus raise we,
Let all within us praise His holy name

Everyone was now in tears from seeing the aftermath of the accident.

The scene cuts to the Prime Minister of New Zealand, Sidney Holland, giving his speech of the aftermath.

Sidney Holland: It is with profound regret that I have to announce that a most serious railway accident has occurred to the 3pm express travelling from Wellington to Auckland. The disaster occurred at 10.21pm last night. It appears the walls of the Crater Lake on Mt Ruapehu collapsed, causing a flash flood that destroyed the rail bridge at Tangiwai. T-A-N-G-I-W-A-l. I deeply regret to say that this is the most disastrous railway accident in NZ's history, and unfortunately it has been attended by appalling loss of life. At the time of the disaster, there were 267 passengers. Of this number, only 103 have so far been accounted for.

The video ends with the memorial of the people who died onboard the train.

Everyone was silent from what they've witnessed.

Jr: I'm sorry to say, but accidents like this do bring improvements, but at what cost...

Me:...I've got nothing to say

Jr: Then why did you type this out