twenty six: another day, another article

NCT HAECHAN SEEN GOING ON A DATE
WITH AN ANONYMOUS. NETIZENS SUSPECT
THAT IT MIGHT BE THE 'MYSTERY STAFF'

Prior to a few days ago, NCT Haechan was known to be spending his weekend holiday with his family back in his hometown.

However, a certain provider spotted him spending time in his neighbourhood with an anonymous female.

The person managed to snap a quick photo and although, it was a bit too dark to clearly distinguish the faces, NCTzens around have agreed that the male is most definitely Lee Haechan.

The person he was with, however, could not be identified due to her long hair that covers her face but based on her silhouette, netizens have realised that she looks very similar to the 'Mystery Staff' who has remained anonymous.

This news have caused an uproar in the fandom and fans are constantly curious and questioning the members of NCT about this.

NCTzens worldwide are demanding for an answer but neither Haechan or SM Entertainment have responded.

Due to this, many speculations have been stirring around such as, 'Who is this Mystery Staff?' 'Is Haechan dating?' 'Is Haechan, the idol, in a relationship with his staff?'

These questions are left unanswered for now and until, further notice.

What are your thoughts about
this article?

😡20 😄11 😭27 😮38

*****boop: I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING?? HAECHAN IS DATING?? 😭 NOOO 😭😭
➥ beach**45: I KNOW RUGHT? LIKE HOW COULD HE?? AND IT'S NOT WVEN WITH A FREAKIMG IDOL 😭 IT'S WITH A FRWAKING STAFF
➥ angel****: i dont know what the heck is wrong with yall but haechan is a human too. he's allowed to love whoever he wants to, whether idol or not idol. it's his choice. please. stop being such brats.

03****: GURRRRLLL I NEVER THOUGHT THIS WOULD HAPPENNN but I have nothing against it 😌 i'm not sure if they are dsting or not but he can date if he wants to and get married or whatever because we all should respect their decisions
➥ iDiot*****: But he's an idol. He should know what to do and what not to do so he won't disappoint his fans. Him dping this is just sad because it's like he's betraying his fans and now they're not gonna support him anymore.
➥ 03****: HAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUNNY. YOUR USERNAME FITS YOU SO WELL. Like, bro, are you serious?? If his so-called 'fans' stop supporting him because of this then they weren't fans since the beginning. They just a bunch of fcking phonies. And what did you say, 'betraying' his fans? Bull$h!t. So what? Him wanting to love someone romantically is called betrayal?? Since when bish?? If you wanna know, 'betrayal' is like when those 'fans' who say they'll support their idols no matter what, turn their backs as soon as their idols date or get in a groundless scandal. 'Betrayal' is when you break your words and promise. Please, jacka$$, polish up your language.
➥ grassland******: AND THAT'S ON WHAT? PERIODT. WE DON'T OWN IDOLS OKAY @iDiot*****