chapter fifty-seven: helpful articles

NCT HAECHAN AND CODE MOON
WEAR SIMILAR ITEMS, SUSPECTED
TO BE 'COUPLE ITEMS'

FANS SPOTTED CODE MOON AND NCT
HAECHAN HAVING MATCHING
SHIRTS ON THEIR LIVE

EUNWOL, AKA. MOON OF CODE AND
PREVIOUS 'MYSTERY STAFF' OF
HAECHAN NCT RECEIVES HATE FOR
'FLIRTING' WITH HAECHAN

NCT'S HAECHAN AND CODE'S MOON
SWEET INTERACTIONS DURING
MUSIC SHOWS ARE BROUGHT TO LIGHT

MOON OF CODE AND HAECHAN OF
NCT SEEN CONSECUTIVELY WEARING
MATCHING ITEMS

ARE CODE'S MOON AND NCT'S HAECHAN
INTENTIONALLY HINTING A
RELATIONSHIP?

  Chenle smirks after reading the many titles of articles written about Haechan and Moon. "Is this what you meant by a 'surprise' for us?"

  The subject of the articles nods with a sneaky grin despite busy reading his lyric sheet and Lele lets out amused laughter.

  "Congratulations, Haechan," Jeno says and presents an eyesmile but the lack of enthusiasm is clear.

  "Oh, thanks," Hyuck responds and Jeno glances at the sheet in his hand before going out of the recording studio for some air before his turn.

  Fullsun turns to Renjun. "Is he okay?"

  The older shrugs. "Better but, okay... I don't know."

  "You know, at this point the company would have to release an official statement about you guys soon," Mark says, referring to Haechan and Moon's 'rebellion act.'

  Haechan smirks with an arrogant scoff. "That's the least of my worries. Wol already said that GALA Entertainment wouldn't deny our dating claims so if SM's planning to claim otherwise, they would have to try really hard to sway GALA's CEO."

  "How are you so sure about that, hyung?" Jisung asks curiously.

  "Remember when Wollie didn't have her phone for a while? It's because it was with her manager who suddenly, got dragged to Jeju by the company's CEO who was running away from having to meet up with SM.
  "He said he didn't want to discuss about Eunwol and I's relationship because there was nothing left to be discussed. We're together and he knows we are and he intends to announce it that way."

  The other Dreamies gape in amazement of GALA's CEO's bravery and loyalty (ahem, quite reckless and wild behaviour too, if you think about it).

  "Wow, that's...wow," Jisung is left speechless when Renjun's phone rings.

  Jaemin peeks over his shoulder to see. "Who is it?"

  "Saekyong," Injun answers and leaves to answer the call.

  Those that remain in the waiting room continue practicing their lines and one by one, they get called in for recording.

-

  Yena smacks Moon on the shoulder. "You're wild, you know that? Real crazy!"

  "Ah!" The younger rubs her slapped spot and huffs at her leader. "Unnie! That hurts!"

  However, her hit isn't gifted due to anger or disappointment but the opposite instead. "Who knew you would grow up this fast? Just a month ago, you were like a newborn."

  She wipes an invisible tear while Wol shows a scowl, arguing about how she's always been grown since the beginning.

  "Are you... sure about this, though?" Daia asks and Eunwol nods.

  "Positive. In fact, I'm feeling more free now than ever despite, all the hate comments going my way- Oh! There's another one!" The latter says at the fresh hate comment on her IG post.

  Her teammates observe her carefully and although, they are concerned about her, they know that she's smarter, tougher and courageous enough to handle her decisions.

  Her life and peace was robbed once and now that she's on a mission to take it back, they have no right to stop her.

  "I'm feeling more free now than ever."

  The words of Moon echo in their heads and they look at each other with soft smiles, relieved and happy that her colours have fully returned.